Chapter 12

I woke up to loud talking that sounded like arguing. I got up and Martavion wasn't no where around. I went on the deck and he was on the lower part by the juccuzi on the phone pissed off. "Bitch I don't give a fuck I said I don't wanna be with you.!" He yelled angrily. "You think that's gone make me stay.?!" He yelled some more. "I don't give a fuck kill it.!" He said sternly and even madder. "Tell her whattttttttt.?!! You don't think she knows that already.?! I don't know why you would fuckin think that.!" "You gone be mad as fuck only person that's gone lose out is you.!" He turned around and we met eyes to eyes. He hung up the phone and threw it far into the water. I walked down the steps and to him he was so mad and pissed off.

I don't know what's been going on with you for these past few days but do you wanna talk.?! I asked sincerely.

I potentially fucked up. He said with tears in his eyes.

What you mean.? I pulled him to sit down on the bench.

It's this girl saying she pregnant by me....

I thought you always used a condom on other females.

I do...this one particularly night a couple months ago I was drunk and I slipped up and it broke but I kept going. And I know she was only fucking me at the time.....

Who's the girl.?

That doesn't matter....she sent me pictures of a sonogram and said it was mine.

Wow that's a lot to take in.!

You gonna leave me now....? He questioned with tears in his eyes.

I've been by your side for everything. This happened before us....I would like to be the first one to bear your first child but if god has other plans than we together would just have to work it out.

I love you Magic.! I wrapped my arms around him hugging him.

I love you to Martavion.!

__________________
For the remainder of our trip things was a hit or miss. He was so out of it that he wasn't enjoying the most funnest things. We went mini golfing, go cart racing on the beach, kayaking, swimmers with pigs, atv riding through an island. It was all so much fun. He took me shopping letting me get whatever I wanted long as it made me happy. We went to different restaurants and on our last day. The hotel prepared a beautiful set up on the sand by our bungalow. It was an amazing dinner with our names written in the sand, rose petals and candles a fish bowl as a centerpiece. Our dinner was steak and lobster served on a bed of rice with peppers onions and mushrooms and sautéed shrimp. That food was so muthafuckin good I still can't stop thinking about it.

I put my things into MarMar Benz and got in it. He had to go handle business so I had to drive myself home. I pulled up to my house and my moms car and her boyfriend cars was I the driveway. I grabbed my bags and went into the house.

Hey baby.! My mom said coming out the kitchen trying to hurry up and put her robe on.

Maaaa.!! I screamed covering my eyes.

I didn't think you was coming back this early I'm sorry.!

"Baby, come on you got the chocolate.! Her boyfriend smiled coming out her room.

What the fuck.! I yelled running up the stairs covering my eyes. I slammed my room door closed and I felt like I needed to wash my eyes with soap. I huffed my breath and layed back on the bed. I grabbed my phone to Group FaceTime the girls. Lani answered first.

Hi babyyyy.! I sang loudly happily.

Hiiiiii mama.! She screamed back.

Why is y'all bitches screaming.? Bianca asked annoyed joining in.

I'm home that's why.! I said happily. "Y'all miss me.?!"

Bitch no.! Bianca said rolling her eyes.

Ooutt attitude, but I did.! How was the trip.?

It was amazing.! We had a wonderful time. It was beautiful out there.

I bet.! Ima talk to y'all later I'm tired and I feel sick.
Bianca said before hanging up.

What's her problem.?

Girl she just found out she was pregnant yesterday and the BD acting like a dick already.

Who her BD.?

I don't know but I know it ain't fuckin Derick.

What.?

Yeah girl you know she be acting fuckin secretive and shit. I was gone press her ass about it but I said fuck it I ain't the one pregnant or mad and I ain't gone argu with her about it either.

Yeah I don't blame you she be actin stank for no damn reason, but fuck that dude we had so much fun besides all the bitches that kept calling his phone and shit but he ended up getting mad and throwing it in the ocean.

What.?! She asked laughing.

Yes he was acting a little weird about certain stuff but girl it was so nice and he got me so much stuff.

I need a man like him any of his brothers single.????

No.! I laughed

He's one of a kind.!