Chapter 59

Mommy I don't feel good.! Majesty said coming out her room.

What's wrong.?

My stomach hurts really bad.

Bad like you can't go to school?

Yeah...

You have art today.?!

I know.....oweeee

You wanna go to the hospital.?

Yeah.!

Go get dress! I finished getting the boys dressed and put their bowls away. Majesty came out dressed in a sweat suit. I pulled her hair into a bun and grabbed my purse and phone. Everybody left out the door and we made our way to the car. Majesty was in a lot of pain.

Have a good day babies I'll see you at 3:30 I smiled kissing my sons as they got out one by one. I got back in the car and drove to the emergency room. I carried my daughter in and they got her to the back right away.

Hi Majesty.! A nurse said coming into the room with a bucket to draw blood. "I'm nurse Sierra and I'm here to draw some blood is that okay.!?"

Noooo.!!! She started crying. Majesty was afraid of needles.

Majesty calm down.! She has to take some blood so they can figure out what's wrong with you baby.

No mommy.!! Don't let her.! She cried damn near jumping in my lap.

Why is my baby crying.? Malachi voice roared through the room as he came in followed by Lani.

Uncle she's going to kill me.! Majest sang jumping up and into his arms. She was being so dramatic right now.

Let me.! Lani said holding her. One thing about it. Majesty trusted her god parents more than her actual parents.! "She has to take your blood than they are going to figure out what's wrong with your tummy princess.!"

You want me to hold you or Aunty Lani.?!

Aunty Lani.!

Now look at uncle and keep your eyes on me okay. He signaled the nurse to start. She took Majesty's arm and Majeaty gripped Lani's neck so tight with her other arm and Malachi rubbed her back.

I want my daddy.! She screamed so loud as the nurse stuck her. She started to get the blood she needed and start an IV.

She's all done.! Your such a big girl.! Lani said kissing her cheek and stroking the side of her face moving her hair. Malachi took her out of Lanis arms and crawled into bed with her wiping her tears. He turned on spongebob and they laid there together.

I'm going to go downstairs and get you a snack okay.! Lani said picking her purse up. I sat in the other chair leaning it back to lay down. I was so fuckin tired. I didn't get any sleep last night.

Here baby I got you a donut.! Lani said giving the small box to Majesty I got up and ran to the bathroom. The smell of it made me so sick. I couldn't help but gag and throw up. I was throwing up my insides like crazy.

Are you okay.? Lani asked rubbing my back.

I nodded my head yeah and rinsed my mouth out in the sink.

You not pregnant are you.? She asked unsure if she should ask. "Martavion hasn't even been dead bearly 6 months that's fucked up Magic.!"

What.? Lani get the fuck out my face brag saying that dumb shit to me. I said pissed off. I left the room pissed off. Don't fuckin judge me and you don't know what the fuck is going on.!

You good.? Malachi asked coming out the room. I nodded my head yeah and wiped my eyes.

Are you pregnant though Mag.?

I don't know could be. I didn't get my period from the last time I seen Martavion. It's probably just cause I'm stressed out.

Well I'm here if you wanna talk you know that right and if you wanna find out or need some support to take a test if you scared I'll be here for you.!

I know bro thanks....

He's okay by the way he loves you.!

I nodded my head and he walked away as Lani was coming out the room. I took a deep breath and out my head in my hands. I hated being judged and I knew Lani was gone chew my ass to pieces if I was pregnant. I can hear everybody now talking about how much I don't care about my husband and how I moved on So quick. I'm already raising 3 kids by myself....I can't have a fourth. I can't handle going through a pregnancy alone. This Shit was but fun.

Okay bad news.! maybe doctor said coming into the room. majesty was sound a sleep.

WhTs wrong. I asked sitting up.

Her body is releasing toxins I. Her blood it's from her appendix she has appendicitis.!