Chapter 59

Hello Magic.! Mr Black said as I walked up to the playing field getting off the golf cart.

Hello.! I smiled shaking his hand.

Do you play.?

No not at all.

I always wanted to teach my son this game. He rather sell drugs.....

Who Martavion.? I questioned. I caught him off guard with that because he missed his swing and looked at me.

He told you.?

No but you just did and I put two and two together.

Your a very smart woman.! He was smart to marry you.

Why is this a big secret.? I asked as we walked to the next golf course.

I don't think this is my story to tell honey.

Well he's not going to tell me.

And I can't make him tell you either....... he may whenever he's ready sweetheart. What where your conditions.

That you still make Martavion partner as well.

He's incarcerated.!

Yeah I know and when he gets out he will be ready to handle business.

That can be years from now.

I know and he said you owe him that much. My offer is that I'll be come partners with you but Martavion also has to be a partner as well. Whatever your giving to me I want for him as well not one contract but two. I sign for him because I am his legal wife. I'll just be moving weight two times as more until he comes home.

Do you think you can handle that with two kids.?

Actually it'll be three and I'm doing it now.

Your having twins.?

Yes I am.......and I can handle myself very well. I've proved it to you when I made you more money than Martavion did. This is not a game for me or something I'm taking as a joke. Take my offer or I walk and we can just do regular business.

You drive a hard bargain but I'm willing to split  50, 50 with you both.! He said shaking my hand. I nodded my head and smiled. I know Martavion told me no and not to do this but I felt like it had to be done anyways. However this goes. I have ownership of Mr Blacks empire and so does he.

Say hello to the new Queen of the streets.!