The Wedding

All these days of stressing out and trying to gather thoughts of the perfect wedding, the late nights, crying because I wanted things to go so perfect, leading up to my wedding. I never ever thought I would be getting Married and to Martavion at that. That man has changed me in so many ways and I'm so proud to call him my husband.

I was getting dress as the photographer and videographer took my pictures and recorded everything. My life was like a real life movie right now. I was so in love with everything, everybody looked beautiful and so happy to be sharing my moment with me.

My princess was looking so beautiful in her dress. We took so many pictures together. I was so happy I had a beautiful child to share this moment with. She may have not understood any of this but one day when she watches the video she will.

It was time for us to head to the church and my whole body was shaking. I was so nervous i wanted to throw up. I kept taking deep breaths in hope that the feeling would go away. I don't know why I was so nervous but lord was I.! I mean it's like we was already married right.? We been together for so long, knew each other longer. I don't have any doubts in my mind about this though. I feel like we been was suppose to do this.

The carriage pulled up to the church and the chauffeurs opened the doors for me helping me out. It was so many tv news stations and reporters and photographers outside trying to catch me, but my team of security did a great job of hiding me.

The church was so full it was even people in the hallways and I could hear Faith Evens singing from here. Martavion told me he couldn't get her. I should of known he was lying when he was laughing when he said it.

What if I trip walking.? I asked lani freaking out pacing back and forth.

Dude you are going to be fine.! She laughed. She reached in her purse and pulled out a small box. "Martavion wanted me to give you this.!" She said smiling opening the box.

"Yesterday a girlfriend, today a wife. I cherish you until the very last breath.! You have bared my children and now it's time for you to take my last name. With honor and grace your husband.!
-Martavion"

I read aloud the engravement on the back of the necklace. It was a beautiful heart shape locket with a diamond in the inside. She put it around my neck and I tried not to cry. I fanned my eyes while she giggled hugging me.

Thank you lani.!

Anything baby.! She smiled opening the doors for me.

Wow.! My dad smiled as he came around the corner looking at me. "My baby.! I guess your not a baby any more are you.!?" He smiled wiping his tears.

Dad please your gonna make me cry.! I smiled trying to wipe my tears.

You are so amazing Magic.! And I am honored to be giving you away to Martavion. That man loves you and his daughter and will literally give his last breath for y'all. I'm happy you've found a man.....not only a man but a husband, a protector, and provider. Your going to be an amazing wife.! He spoke so gracefully through his fallen tears smiling.

You know I been waiting for this day for, forever.! It's finally here and I don't know what to say.! Martavion dad said as he walked over to us. "I'm so happy my son have you Magic, your truly a beautiful gift of power. You've been apart of our family and will always be.!" He said before hugging me.

Y'all gone make me cry.! I wined. They both laughed and I took both their arms.

Faith voice was so beautiful and the doors opened slowly. There was so many people. I can't believe it. In just a few short moments I was going to be a married woman.!