Chapter 46

I woke up and I heard water running. I sat up and Martavion was coming out the bathroom. He licked his lips and came and sat next to me.

How you feeling.?

I'm okay....

Why did you do this.?!

Baby I was gone figure some way out to tell you.....how are the kids.?

Martavion.....my kids are heart broken literally heart broken! My daughter cries her self to sleep almost every night.

I didn't think this through all the way when I decided to do this. Believe me it was for all of our best interests. How are you.?

I started sniffing because I seen how numb it made people. I just wanted to be numb. The pain I was feeling was unbearable......10 times worse than watching you die the first time. Martavion I can't explain what you put me through and because of that I honestly don't ever wanna see you again.! I said wiping my tears. I got up opening the door.

Magic come here please!

No Martavion.! I can't do this.! I wanna get out of here.!

Come here.!!! I need you just as much as you need me.!

Noooo.! This was the most fucked up thing you could of ever done you don't know what you put us through.! This wasn't some game.! My kids are mourning your fuckin death and your just fine.!

Just listen a minute.! He yelled.

All the yelling woke Malachi up. I grabbed his keys off the table and left this fuckin house. I was overly pissed off. I put in the gps on how to get to the airport. It wasn't far from here.

I parked the car in the same place we got it from last night. I made my way into the airport and paid for a flight. It wasn't for an hour so I just sat at my gate. My mind was racing and I could t process everything. I couldn't let anyone see me cry. I put my hood over my head and sunglasses on and sat crying silently.

I know you must hate the both of us but Magic what you was doing was getting out of hand.

Malachi I never wanna see you or talk to you again your not my brother.!