Chapter 10

Me and the kids was feeling a hell of a lot better  now. I was able to get up and move around again. I got up and took a quick shower. My phone started ringing and it must of been the courthouse.

Mrs Jackson how my I help you? I asked answering my phone.

Hi Mrs Jackson this is Judge Osteen we are contacting you by phone because of the request  that you are sick.

Oh hi judge Osteen yes I am recovering with the flu me and my kids.

Okay well we hope you feel better. We also have Mr. Jackson on the line as well. Mr.Jackson are you still with us.?

Yes sir I am.! Martavion spoke.

Okay so Mrs Jackson your the one filing for divorce correct?

Yes sir.!

And the reasoning is for your husband Mr Jackson committing adultery correct.?

Yes sir that's correct.

Okay and Mr Jackson do you have anything to say against that.?

No sir.!

Mr Jackson we see you have yet to still sign the divorce papers, when can we be expecting those?

With all do respect your honor I'm not signing them papers because I am not divorcing my wife.

Mr Jackson you do know I can put you in jail, and even revoke your driving license. For NOT signing those papers.

I do understand sir but I'm not ready to divorce my wife so do what you gotta do but I'm not signing.

Martavion I don't want to be with you.! Sign the papers.!

I am sentencing you two, to seven months marriage counseling. You two haven't even been legally separated more than a year and I'm sorry Mrs Jackson if he won't sign the papers than we can not get this started. Seven months of counseling. You never know you guys might can work through this thing.!

But I don't wanna work this out.! I want a divorce.

Well Mrs Jackson that can't happen without Mr Jackson signature unfortunately. We'll set another consultation in seven Months. I'll have my secretary get in touch with you two and get you guys a councilor. Can I help you two with anything else?

No.! I said angrily.

This meeting is adjourned. You two have a good day good bye now.! Judge Osteen said before hanging up. I slammed my phone on the counter pissed off. MARTAVION always gets what the fuck he wants.!

My phone started ringing and it was him. "HELLO.!" I yelled into the phone.

Magic you really gone follow through with this fuckin divorce?

Yes Martavion you cheated on me.! Your bum ass little girlfriend shot my house up with me and my kids in it and only reason why you told me about this fuckin situation is because she shot my house up. I never cheated on you or thought about getting with another man. I held you down and created lives and made a home for us. You destroyed that by stepping out on me and I don't fuck with that at all.!