Chapter 10

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs because MarMar was outside. I skipped my happy ass to my boyfriend car. Why did that sound so much better than bestfriend.?! I laughed to myself getting in the car.

Hi baby.! I smiled leaning in to kiss him. He was looking good as fuck.

What's good baby girl.! He said sitting back and putting his phone down.

You left early this morning.? I asked putting my bag in the back.

Yeah I had some last minute plans, speaking off how would you like to go out the county for a couple days.?

It's Saturday we have school on Monday.

Okay and.?

We come back on Wednesday.!

Are you serious.? Where we going.?!

Any where you wanna go!

I wanna go to bora bora.!

I had a feeling you was gonna say that.! He said pulling down his sun visor and grabbing our passports and plane tickets.

We going to bora bora?.!!! I questioned excited.?

Yeah I think we both need a little vacation.!

Boy I'm bouta suck yo dick.!!!!!! I yelled excited jumping up and down in my seat.

What.! He asked surprised laughing.

Baby I always wanted to go here I'm bouta cry.!

Yeah you really gone be crying if we miss these flights. So hurry up and go pack some stuff ima give you 20 minutes.

What ima tell my mom.? You know what it don't matter cause ima think of something while I'm packing. I said jumping out the car and running into the house. I had so many ideas in my head of what I wanted to wear. I knew the weather out there was perfect right now. I just bought this cute orange bikini set with the matching headband. I grabbed my suit case and took my clothes off. I needed to be super comfortable because I know these was gonna be extremely long flights. I put on my Adifferent vibe sweats and my adifferent vibe slides and a zip up hoodie. I packed anothe sweat suit as my coming home outfit. I grabbed all my cute swim wear stuffing it into the top of the suitcase where my toiletries was. Grabbed some underwear, socks and t shirts. I grabbed my cotton biker shorts black and red ones. I grabbed my Chanel t shirt to match

*MESSAGE*
_Federal❤️🤞🏾🔐

Bring something dressy and elegant.!

I read the text from MarMar. I wonder what he had planned. I sat my phone down cause he was distracting me. I grabbed a pair of pants for in case I got cold or something. I found a couple more cute outfits I never worn. I grabbed the matching purses, Sandals, some sneakers, slides and all to match my outfits. I grabbed some heels to complete my dressy outfits. I was bussing sweats tryna hurry up and get everything together. I grabbed the curlers, flat irons and all of my make up stuffing it into my suit case as well. I know for a fact I was over packed.

MarMar got out the car laughing grabbing my bag and putting it in the trunk. I got back in the car and layed back breathing heavy. I was tired as hell. "Awwww bae this our first time taking a trip as a couple.!" I smiled.

I know.! I'm excited I heard it's a lot of shit to do out there.

I looked some stuff up a couple months ago it's in my notes.

Well that's good. You text yo mom.?

I'm about to now ima just tell her I'm staying a couple days at Lani's house.