Chapter 52

I woke up next to Martavion and i was completely naked. I forgot we went a couple rounds last night. I missed his touch so much.

GoodMorning.! His deep raspy voice said as he wrapped his arm around me. He sounded tired.

GoodMorning.!

How did you sleep.?

It's the first time I slept in months.! I actually feel okay for once....how did you sleep.?!

I didn't.! I sat up and turned to face him. "I just watched you sleep and hold on to me like I was going to leave you.!" He said kissing my forehead.

I always have nightmares about you leaving me....

You know where I'm at you can always come see me and if I have to disappear before your next trip I'll always leave clues for you to find me.!

You promise.?

He stuck his pinky finger out and I wrapped mines around his. "Forever.!"

Forever.! He leaned in for a kiss and my heart fluttered. I still got butterflies everytime we kissed. He always made me so weak.! I rubbed my fingers through his soft curls.

I can't believe you cut it.!

Shit me either. I was tight watching them hit the floor. I wanted to cry.....you like it though.?

Yeah...i don't know it's just something about this look, make my pussy wet.! I laughed.

And here I thought I was the horny one.!

You still are.!

You hungry.? He asked laughing getting up.

No.!

Yo fat ass always hungry.! You alright.? He asked folding his arms leaning against the door.

Cocaine curves your appetite.....

You still.....

The day I left here I stopped......I don't want you to look at me any different because of that episode....

Magic I don't judge you. I know that shit makes you feel numb and empty. When your hurt and depressed....your mind plays the most craziest tricks on you.! I don't fault you for it. I respect you being honest about it.!

I just feel like everyone's judging me off of it.....

I'm not....I know how it is to be stuck on something or try something.....I had my share of drugs.

You did.?

When we was kids and you left me to live with Lani than moved to Cali.! I was bad.....that Shit made me feel like I was so numb to the pain and took my feelings for you away. The more I took the more you was out my mind.! It made me hate you and I wanted to. Cause my heart was broke. But than I seen how angry and evil it was making me. I was killing muthafuckas for no reason. I asked god if I stop using would he bring you back into my life....next thing I know we fucking after the wedding and you pregnant.!

I didn't know....

I hide my shit well.! Shit happens to us all. I know your a great person, the most amazing mom ever.! And the most loving wife and friend anybody could have. You know that as well. Everybody do.! Let them judge one mistakes doesn't define who Magic Aaliyah Jackson is.!

I needed that.!

Ima always be here to give it to you.! Now ima need you to eat something so you can get yo weight back up.!

But I'm not hungry:!

You have to put something in your stomach....

Well the way you nutted you probably already did.! I laughed walking past him.