Chapter 69

I woke up because my body was hurting. Having your rib cage broken and being pregnant with twins was torture. It wasn't really enough room for it to heal properly. I got up and Martavion was up sitting on the edge of the bed. I looked at the time and it was only 3:30am. I can't believe I only slept like an hour.

You okay.? He asked turning around eating some cereal.

Yeah I'm just tired. I said getting up to go in the bathroom I started to feel so much pain. I leaned over the sink and the pain was so consistent I couldn't even time the contractions. I couldn't even breathe I just started crying. Martavion got up and came into the bathroom.

What's wrong.?! He asked rubbing my back.

I think there coming.! I said shaking something isn't right.!I said squatting to the floor grabbing the mirror. I pulled down my shorts and placed the mirror between my legs. Feeling between my legs. "Oh they coming alright.!" I said through my pain. Twin A head was seeable. Martavion started running the bath water but Our tub was too big I wasn't gone make it in the water. "He's coming I gotta push.!"

Shit fuck okay.....okay....okay.! Hold on. Martavion ran to the nursery and brought back plenty of receiving blankets and I screamed in pain pushing my son out. Martavion quickly washed his hands and placed his hands between my legs assisting his son from the canel as I pushed my hardest through my screams. I heard strong cry's and a gush of water fall.

Is he okay.?! I asked concerned.

He's fine baby.! Martavion said trying not to cry. He layed him on the towels and blankets. He picked his phone up from the counter and looked at the time. I was taking deep breaths as my contractions was still building up. Baby A was crying loudly.

He's comingggggggg.! I said pushing again. I was so tired and warn out. I pushed until Martavion had our second son in his hands pulling him out. His loud mouth was hollering so loud. I started crying hard I can't believe I just birthed two humans at once.

I'm so proud of you baby.! Martavion said kissing me over and over again. He helped me sit down and I pushed out the after birth. He picked me up putting me in the tub and gave me the babies to wash the blood and mucus off their small little bodies as I cried.

Hi yes my wife just gave birth too our twins at home on the bathroom floor. Martavion cried as he spoke to the operator. ("Who delivered the babies sir.?!") I did.! He said looking at me smiling through his tears. (How many weeks was she.?!") She was 35 weeks. They nice and health can you just send an ambulance please. He said before hanging up on her. I handed him baby A. He wrapped the baby up in a blanket and laid him on our bed. He than did the same thing to baby B. I was so drained and he cut their cords from the placenta.

I was starting to get so tired and I couldn't keep my eyes open. He washed me up and helped me out the tub. "The ambulance is on the way.!" He said talking to me to keeping me woke. "Magic you here me.?" He asked with panic in his voice. "Magic.!" He yelled over and over again. I could only hear things my bison was so blur. I could hear soft baby cries....