Chapter 18

I woke up and I was in bed alone. Martavion was coming out the bathroom with a couple of his things fully dressed. "Where are you going.?" I asked getting up and putting on his shirt over my naked body than my shorts. He didn't answer me he just kept packing his stuff. He went into the closet and I stood in the door way.! "Martavionnnnn.! Hello.? I'm talking to you!" I yelled out but he just ignored me.

He picked his bag up and threw it over his shoulders. He reached into the dresser and grabbed some papers. "I signed them:!" He said in a shaky tone like he was about to cry.
He turned his back on me and began to walk out. I followed him out the room as he was about to walk through our family and the living room.

Is it because she's pregnant? I yelled out. He stopped in his tracks and literally everybody was looking at me. "I seen the message last night when she texted you...." tears began to roll down my face as he still did not turn to face me. "Do you love her.?" I asked swallowing hard biting my bottom lip.

He didn't say a word he just continued to walk out. The door slammed so hard behind him it made me jump. My moms rushed over to me hugging me as I cried so hard. My heart felt like it literally just broke. I was in so much pain but my screams and cries showed it the most.
They both helped me up from the floor and helped me into my room. I crawled into bed and cried so hard. I grabbed the phone and tried to call him over and over and over and over again and nothing he never answered.!

Oh my god baby it's gone be okay.! Mama Jackson sang holding my tight as I cried.

No it's not.! This is what I have to come home to be just ups and leaves can't talk about or anything.?

He's angry baby he need some time to process everything.! Vanessa said rubbing my back.

He doesn't love me anymore.! I screamed.

Now don't say that, cause the way y'all was sounding last night we knowwww he loves you.! He probably even put a baby in you.! Mama Jackson laughed trying to lighten the mood. I didn't give a fuck about anything they was saying. My heart was completely broken.

The man that I love, the man I'm in love with.! Share a family with, have kids with, grew up with, grew into something with us having a baby by somebody else.?! No.!!!!!!