Chapter 8

I was laying facing the wall on my bed with my AirPods in looking at everybody look so beautiful and handsome on their way to homecoming.

Get the fuck up.! Senior year is our best year and we said we wasn't missing anything.! Get the fuck up.! I heard a loud voice say over my music. Lani and Bianca was bussing in my room full dress and ready to go.

What are y'all doing here.!? I asked laughing.

Your my girl my muthafuckin sister and I ain't letting you miss out on shit.! So get the fuck up right now and get dress and don't hit me with the I need to shower bullshit I smell hot water and peaches and cream body wash get the fuck up.! She screamed louder making me laugh I started crying.

She pulled me to my closet and sat me at my vanity. My hair wasn't done my make up wasn't either. She started my hair. It was already straightened so she brushed it up into a ponytail and began to do some quick pin tails and left a bit out to make two pieces come down in my face like curls. It was something similar to how Cardi and Meg had their hair in the WAP video. She started my make up and I looked like a whole new bitch. I was trying not to cry as she put my lashes on.

I wasn't leaving you out.! She said whispering to me and giving me a hug as I admired myself in my vanity. I was looking beautiful.! Lani did her thing. Bianca unzipped my dress bringing it out the box and bringing it to me. They stepped out the closet and let me get dress. I put on my dress and I was looking so beautiful I couldn't believe it was me. I grabbed my black open toe pumps and put them on and grabbed my small black Chanel clutch to set me off. I opened the door and walked out my room. I could see my mom, Lani, Bianca, and their dates at the bottom of the stairs. I stepped down on the first stair grasping everyone attention. Soon as they fully seen me they started clapping their hands and cheering. My mom was taking pictures and crying.

You look so beautiful my baby.! She smiled hard crying.

Thank you mommy.! I said smiling and giggling. She snapped some pictures of all of us and the limo was outside waiting on us. Jason, Lani's date popped a bottle of belaire and we all drunk and listened to the music talking. I wasn't feeling like the third wheel yet, just the princess of the group. The limo pulled up the the school and we all got out. We walked into the gym and everything was amazing set up. The theme was a night to remember and this definitely was a night to remember.

Heyy Lani said can you help her with something on the deck in the garden outside.? Bianca said coming over to the table to me.

Yeah.! I got up and walked to the other side of the gym and thought the rose gardens and onto the deck. Lani wasn't here but I was beganing to think I was being set up. The deck lit up so beautiful with lights all around it and roses and vines around it as well. A guy stood with his back to me in black dress shoes, black slacks and a white blazer. I stepped onto the deck and he turned around slowly. I was taken away how handsome Martavion was looking holding a white rose. He took my hand helping me walk up the stairs. I honestly didn't know what to say or think. We stared into each other's eyes for a bit and than he spoke.

I'm sorry.! He said picking his lips. His cologne smelt so good. It was Gucci 2.0 my favorite.

Martavion what is this.?!

I had the gardening club do it for me.....the only thing I could think of to get your attention.

My attention for what.? I told you...

I know what you told me and I don't give a fuck about that Magic. I lost my bestfriend the only female who means anything in the world to me and I would do anything to get you back.

Martavion you hurt me.! We promised we would tell each other everything, I been here threw it all and than you turn around and fuckin make Ragain your girlfriend.?! And you let her call you a name that's fuckin secret to us.! Nobody was suppose to call you MarMar but me! That bond has been broken.! I snapped trying not to cry, because I could feel it about to start so I stopped talking and took a deep breath.

It wasn't even like that Magic I swear it wasn't and she probably just did it to piss you off or something.!

Here you are Tavion.! Mallory head of the homecoming committee sang coming to the deck grabbing his arm. "It's time to meet the homecoming queen and king.!" She smiled hard.

Go ahead superstar.! I said sniffing and whipping my tears and she took him away. I collected myself before going back into the gym.

And of course we all know who our homecoming king is.! (Drumroll.!) Martavion Jackson.! She said proudly. Everybody started cheering and clapping for him. They placed a crown on his head and gave him a sash.

And your homecoming queen..!(Drumroll)

I can't do this I'm going home.! I said getting up.

Magic Clarke.! She said confused but extremely happy. The spotlight was on me and I was shocked. I didn't even know I was a nominate.

Go goooo.! Lani and Bianca cheered just as everybody else.  Chalse came and put the tiara on my head and the sash around me.

May we have our king and queen for a special dance. Mallory said and the music started playing. I was stuck between running out the door and staying.

Martavion jumped off the stage and walked over to me. "Don't make me dance alone.!" He said in a sad voice holding his hand out. I hesitated for a few moments and took his hand. He led me to the dance floor and the DJ started playing The Closer I Get To You by Beyoncé and Luther Vandross. This was one of my favorite old songs. I placed my hand in his and he held on to my waist. We slow danced so close.

My mom is dying Magic and I didn't know what to do or how to feel that's why I was drinking. Martavion whispered in my ear.

Why couldn't you tell me that.?!

I don't know I just don't know what got into me. Than when you sent Ragain over to help me and control my emotions she fed me with pussy. We wasn't dating at all she just was fuckin me letting me take my anger and frustration out on her. I was gonna tell you I swear i was but she kept trying to get closer and closer to me to shut you out the picture.

Why would she do that.?

She thinks that I'm in love with you.

But your not....

What if I am.?! He questioned and I looked up at him. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. He kissed me in the middle of the dance floor while everybody was watching and cheering and clapping and cat calling. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Our lips intertwined with each other and so did our tongues. I pulled away slowly and he let my chin go. I pulled back and ran away from him.

Magic.! Magic.! I could hear him calling my name as I ran out the gym. "Magic.!" He grabbed my arm as I reached the hallway. "Look at me and tell me you don't feel the same way about me that I feel about you.! And I swear I will leave you alone.!"

I can't do that.! I yelled crying.

Why not.?! He asked confused.

Because Martavion I can not be another one of your conquest.....just another name for you to write down in your book of sluts.

Your not.! I swear your not you mean so much to me and I love you Magic....with all my heart I love you. I've proved that to you over and over again through the years. I realized I love you and I'm in love with you.

I love you too.! He grabbed me and hugged me tight. I felt his tears hit my skin and he held me tight.

I love you.! He said happily crying in my ear. I haven't seen Martavion ever cry and the way he was pouring his emotions out to me was heart warming they were beautiful. "I'm asking you right here right now in front everybody in this hallway, will you be my girlfriend.?!" He asked lifting my chin up looking me in my eyes. I reached up and wiped his tears before simply saying "yes". He let me go and hugged me again.

You two finally made up.! Lani smiled damn near crying. Her and Bianca and their dates and some of Martavion friends was all on the hallway watching us.