Chapter 27

I looked around the school for Martavion. But knowing his whore ass he was up some where with a girl or something.! I made my way to lunch. Why is everything so vivid.?!

Heyy baby.! Lani said as I sat down besides her.

Heyy.! I smiled hugging my bestfriend.

Damn that's the only person you see.? Bianca said rolling her eyes at me and sticking a fry in her mouth.

You fuckin Martavion.? I asked with my head to the side pissed off. She almost choked on a fry and Lani damn near choked on her juice.

What.?! She asked coughing.

Yeah what.? You okay Magic.? Lani asked wiping her mouth choking and laughing.

I'm being dead ass serious.! You fuckin Martavion yes or no.? I asked getting angry.

You said y'all was just Bestfriends.

Bitch I'll beat the fuck out yo ass right now.! Hoe, trifling ass bitch.! So what's up.?

Dude where is all this coming from.? Bianca asked standing up getting mad.

What you wanna do.? And that weak ass baby ain't his so don't try to say it is.! I yelled standing up.

Relaxxxxx.! Lani said grabbing me.

No ain't no fuckin relax cause she fuckin him behind my back. The bitch ain't my friend and she be poppin hot shit about is behind our backs.!

What's going on.? Martavion asked grabbing my arm and pulling me out the cafeteria.

Why you ain't tell me you was fuckin Bianca.?

What.? How do you know that.?

Because I fuckin do now why you been hiding it from me.? I thought you didn't like her.?!

I don't.!

Than why.?!

Magic I love you, I'm in love with you.! You think if I would of told you that I'm fuckin yo bestfriend you was gone give me the time of day if I would of told you that? FUCK NO.! I gotta play my part until your ready to fall in love with me.

I am in love with you Martavion I always was and always have been.!

So what you wanna do Mag.?

I told you some where from here and between our future we get married.! And I don't want my future changing in any other way.

What about Carter.?

I don't give a fuck about him.! It's you that I want baby.

I want you to Mag.! He smiled blushing, he lifted my chin and kissed me.

Oweeeeeee.! Mmmm no wonder why you was about to beat the fuck out of her y'all over here swallowing each other faces.! Lani smiled and laughed sticking a chip in her mouth.

I couldn't help but laugh and pull away from him. "Relax dick sucker, this mine.!" Martavion laughed teasing Lani.

I ain't gone be to many more dick suckers today Tavion.

Okayyyy princess bitch.!

Okay now you blew it asshole.! She said throwing a chip at him making us laugh.

I gotta go handle something I'll be back, see you at last period?

Of course.!

Gimmie another kiss.! He smirked and I pulled him closer to me and kissed him again. He licked his lips and walked away.

Now what the hell was that.! Lani said with wide eyes.

This may all sound weird but I've seen me and Martavions future and we get married....we have kids....we live a fairytale life.! And I'm not gonna waist any more minutes pretending that I don't like him in that way.!

Okay I hear you.! That's what's up. I always knew y'all was gone end up together.

My phone dinged going off. It was a Facebook message. I looked up a Vanessa Clarke on Facebook. It's exactly who I thought she would be. Looked just like me and all. Same exact woman from my realistic ass dream. I opened the message and Lani stood over me reading it with me.

Magic what's that.? She asked confused.

Kahlani it's a lot going on and I just don't think you'll understand and I'm really gonna need you to because I'm not sure how to take this message I just read.

I wouldn't either that lady just said, you could be here long lost stolen daughter. You was suppose to be born Aaliyah Magic Clarke and that's your baby picture.....

My mom kidnapped me from her when I was born.....