Chapter 31

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Oh my god my baby.! Magic's mom cried as she seen Magic on the gourny being pushed through the emergency room. She ran back after her and I was pushed back not being able to go back into the back. My heart was in shatters.

Martavion can I talk to you for a minute.? A woman asked walking up to me with a man in a suit.

I nodded my head trying to control myself. My parents came and stood next to me.

The fire chief said the fire started because someone through an alcohol bottle through the window. That's what started the fire......do she have any problems with anyone that would wanna kill her or you perhaps...? The lady asked.

No....No.! Magic is a sweet girl she doesn't bother anyone she gets good grades...! My mom spoke with tears in her eyes.

Nah Magic doesn't bother anyone.! I said taking a deep breath.

Well we are gonna keep investigating.! The guy said and they walked away.

Are you sure there's no one after her or you.? My dad asked.

Bianca called yesterday and basically was begging me to take her back and basically was saying like ima regret it. Other than that she ain't got no enemies.!

Don't worry about it we are going to take care of it.! My dad said putting his hand on my shoulder pulling me closer to him.

I sat down in the chair with my hands folded leaning over my legs. All my brothers came running in and I couldn't hold the tears back. I didn't know what to think or how to react right now. To see her lifeless body being carried out the house....to see my house up in flames, as she was being carried out of it. I wanted to scream I wanted to kill.!

________________
Sorry for the short chapter y'all I had writers block.!