Chapter 37

Monday rolled around quick and I wasn't to found of going to school here. It started at 9and we got out at 3:30. It was a hour later than usual but I wasn't really feeling that. But than after that I had work from 4pm to 10pm.

I walked into the school trying to find my first class. I didn't have a sense of direction in here. I walked up to the second floor and Andres noticed me. I waved back saying "hi" with a smile. He seem like he was really cool and nice.

I walked into my science class and took a seat in the back. I wanted a window seat bad but this was literally the only seat left as the class started to
Fill up. The teacher finally came in and she was a cluttered mess.

She passed out some papers than gave me a book. I politely said "thank you" and she smiled. "Okay class, first let me introduce our new student. Her name is Magic, and she's joining us all the way from Texas.! So be nice and open your books up to page 52 section 5. Also get to your stations with your partners."

Everybody got up and started moving to the back of the class where the work stations was. I didn't move because I didn't know where to sit.

Magic you can sit at the mat first table by the window.! She said coming over to me. Ahkhi came walking in the class looking annoyed he was really cute. He handed her a piece of paper and she rubbed his shoulder. "Magic this is Ahkhi which I'm sure you already know because I know your brother and him are Bestfriends....he will be your lab partner for the rest of the school year.!" She said as we walked to the back of the class.

I took my seat next to Ahkhi and he didn't look my way. "Hi Khi.!" Some girls said from in front of us smiling at him. He looked at them and nodded his head. They laughed and giggled.

You must be the school celebrity crush huh.?! I laughed a little opening my book.

Nah I'm just a handsome chocolate nigga.! He said licking his lips with a smile. "But I see Mrs James have you my book that I always use because I don't have mine. Can we look together.?!" He asked getting a notebook out.

Yeah sure. I said placing the book in the middle of us. I grabbed my notebook as Mrs James was explaining the science experiment. We was about to learn about dissecting. I was so interested in that. I wanted to be a surgical technician so a lot of stuff like this caught my interest.

School went by fast and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I had a lot of classes with Victory, my dad girlfriend Joe's daughter. She was so funny and made me laugh all day. She pretty much only had two friends as well. I could see the jealousy in her one friend. You could tell she hated on Victory and I didn't like that. She reminded me of Bianca which made me wanna knock that bitch head off for her.

After school I gave Victory a ride to the mall. She worked a part time job at Bath and Body works. We did have a lot in common and it was nice to have somebody else to talk to. I called Lani as I walked into the mall to tell her about my first day but she went me to voicemail and sent a message saying she was in the movies with Amber and to call her later on tonight.

I wasn't scared to lose my bestfriend but I was scared to lose my bestfriend. I just didn't wanna be a 1,000 miles apart and she forget about me and Amber becomes her bestfriend. Is that selfish.?