Chapter 54

I walked into Fred's office dropping the bag of money on his desk. "That's the rest of the money so do some lawyer shit.!" I said sternly before walking out the office. I been busting my ass hustling getting this money and getting my hands dirty because these niggas wasn't respecting me because i was a female so I got down with it. I applied everything Martavion ever taught me and used it.

You eat.? Malike asked me as I got back in the car.

No I'm not hungry.! I said checking my phone again.

Well you have to eat Mag.! Your pregnant.

Yeah don't you think i know that. I'm not hungry. I snapped putting my phone down and he just shook his head.

Where too now.?

Back to the trap so I can do payouts. I said putting my head on the glass looking out the window as he drove. I was so tired I felt like I could bearly keep my eyes open.

He pulled up to the trap and the guys was out said smoking blunts and laughing. I pushed past them and went in the trap. They didn't really respect me too much around here unless one of the bro's was with me than them niggas switched the tones up quick. Honestly one of these niggas wasn't gone be happy until I put a bullet in they ass.

I went to the back room to pay out money and cut checks. I had the money to the connect within a week and he was so surprised. For mine I'm doing anything behind him he's not one I'm going to ever play about. I was just about ready for the next drop.! I was starving the streets and the one guy I lost came crawling back he even agreed to pay 80K for a kilo that's how bad he needed it.

I did pay outs for all the traps and than locked the room up to leave. I got into my lamb truck and headed home. I tried to be home at least be 7pm so that way I could end the night with my princess. She was the only thing that's been making me happy these past few weeks. I was so lonely and starting to get depressed actually.

I unlocked the door and Bella was here playing with Lani, Amber, and Majesty. I took my sweater off and my fat ass stomach was hanging over my sweats.

Hi guys!. I smiled. Walking into the living room sitting on the floor. I just know I wasn't getting back up from here.

Ma'ma.! Ma'ma.! Majesty giggled trying to crawl over to me with her hands in her mouth.

Come on princess come on baby.! I smiled holding my hands out to her.! I was so excited my baby was moving and growing trying to talk and crawl.

Alright baby mama has to see Bella I'll be back.! I said putting her back down on the floor and she just laid back clapping her hands and moving her feet making sounds trying to talk. I kissed her cheek and got up. Bella followed me upstairs to my room and I undressed.

How are you feeling.? She asked getting everything out.

Like a fat depressed whale.!

I mean well you are carrying two other humans Magic.! She laughed.

I don't even feel like carrying one and now it's two, this is too much for me.! I said laying back.

She put the cold gel on my stomach and moved the ultrasound mic around taking pictures and showing me the babies. I really can't believe I was about to have two kids at once.! I haven't told anybody that they was twins yet. I wasn't ready for all the bullshit that was about to come with why are you doing this street business, you can't handle twins, or be a mom shit first. I know all of this was going to puss me off bad as hell.

They have a nice strong heart beat and now that I can see this clearly now. They are in the same sac so they are identical twins. Do you wanna know the sex of them.?! She asked excited.

If they not boys no I don't.!

Well twin A is definitely a boy, and twin B is...... awww he closed his legs let me see if I can get him to move again.... he started to press on my stomach and I looked at the lap top. "Twin B is definitely definitely a boy too.!"

Two boys.?! Twooooooo twin boys.?! Check again.!

She started laughing and pointing out there private parts. They definitely took after their daddy. I sighed and layed back I was kinda hoping for another girl just cause Majesty was so easy.!

Well thank you Bells.! I sang trying to sit up.

I heard you haven't been eating or sleeping.!

You better not forget that your carrying two babies Magic it's three of y'all in this one body they are just as important is this business your trying to run.!

I just don't have an appetite at all Bell I don't know what to do besides run my mouth and that's really only to my man.

Well force yourself to eat or drink those boost you use to drink with Majesty to make up for the lack of food.

Okay I will.! I promise.

I wanna see some weight gain next time I come see you Magic.! She said sternly before leaving. I sat on the bed laying here I was so tired. I heard my phone ringing as I tried to close my eyes. I hurried up and grabbed it answering it.

*You have a collect call from an inmate name Martavion Jackson, this call is free from the department of corrections you may start the conversation now"

Hello.!

Hi baby.!

How you feel Mag you good you alright.?!

I'm fine now. How long we got.?

Not long put some money on the phone you remember how to do it.?

Yeah and I already did. Ight so after this bullshit hang up ima try to call you back.

Okay.

Look I need you to get with Marcus and tell him some Shit for me but i need you to come see me first alright.

Okay where are you.?

I'm three hours away upstate in the county. Come see me in the morning visits start at 9am until 3pm ight.

Okay.

Don't be late Mag.!

Baby I'm not.! You okay though.?

You know I'm good baby this a small thing to a giant that's all mama. Where my daughter.?

Downstairs with Lani I was about to get in the shower. Bella just left.!

Word what she say my son good.? He laughed. He sounded so sad and depressed.

Your sons are doing very well.

Sons.?

Stop playing.!

No I'm dead serious identical twin boys in here chillin.!

Damn dude. Damn I'm sorry Mag I should be there wit you home rubbing yo stomach and shit.

It's okay baby you'll be home soon.

*one minute remaining*

We gone see. Listen ima have some money for you soon Ight so that way you can take care of home and shit couple g's light work shit.

Baby we good.! Ima see you tomorrow okay.!

Ight baby I love you ima try to call back.

I love you too Martavion.

*Thank you for using Securus Goodbye now.!* the calm hung up and I got so super sad. This was about to be one hell of a roller coaster ride.