Chapter 35

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I walked into Kats room holding flowers and she was up getting dress. She smiled so hard when she seen me.

Are these for me.! She smiled hard as ever. "You must be the best boyfriend ever.?!" She leaned in to kiss me. I didn't hesitate I let it happen.

Something like that.! They discharging you.?

Yeah.! I'm ready to get out of here. I'm starving.

What you want to eat it's on me.?

Oh really?

Yeah I'm up man.! I smirked licking my lips.

Well I would say you but that seems a little inappropriate.

I mean it's whatever.! I laughed a little.

I just have to freshen up first than. She smiled.

Ight cool. Let's go. She smiled and walked ahead of me. I smacked her on the ass and she giggled.

Hey you leaving.? A nurse asked her eyeing me.  I just walked around them and let them talk.

You know her.? I asked ashing my blunt.

Yeah she said she was one of my friends and she was just checking on me.

Oh that's what's up.

Yeah you ready boyfriend.?

Yeah. I smiled and opened the door for her to get in my car.

I got in on the drivers side and pulled up to her house. The look on her face of how did I know where she lived was confusing. I could tell she didn't know I knew and wanted to say something.

I don't have keys.?! She questioned looking in her purse.

It's cool baby you got a spare under the plant.

Right that's smart.! She was shocked and her facial expression told it all. She reached for the keys and I rubbed on her ass. She was feeling that Shit. She opened the door and it was totally different from last night I mean the shit was clean as hell. Somebody definitely came in after me.

I'm gonna shower.! She smirked. I nodded my head and sat on the couch she went towards her room like she was searching for her room. The shit was funny to see her acting like this.

After a while she came out the bathroom and walked past the living room with no towel. Even though Kat had a fat ass and was thick she was very very sloppy looking outta clothes.

I got up going to her room and she dropped her towel in excitement. She grabbed me by my hand and led me to the bed laying me back on the bed climbing on top of me kissing me. The door bell started ringing uncontrollably and she got pissed.

I'll be right back.! Don't move.!! She smirked getting off me quick. She grabbed her towel from the floor and walked out the room. I
Stood by the hallway peaking around to see who it was. She answered the door and it was the girl from the hospital. She looked like she was in a panic mode.

The police came after you left they said it was a bunch of noise coming from my apartment like screams and they wanted to search it.!

Okay calm down what did you do.? Kat asked in a whisper.

I moved her.

To where.?

Ima text you the address.!

Okay hurry I have him right now so soon as he leaves I'll go hush the bitch up.! Here take this money.! She reached in the newer by the side of the door and gave her a stack. I went to go sit back on the bed and a few moments later she came back In.

Sorry about that baby.! She smiled coming in.

My dick soft now you gone fix that.? I smirked licking my lips.

How you want me to do that.? She asked with puppy dog eyes looking up to me as My hands roamed the sides of her face sticking my thumbs in her mouth.

Put it down yo throat. But first let me pleasure that pussy.! I smiled laying her back on the bed. She was so excited and so was I. I couldn't stop smiling. I seen her phone vibrate and light up as her eyes was closed I read the text message over and over. I kissed her neck dryly than down to her breast. Spreading her legs letting her pussy get wet from my touch. I moved back up to her neck moving my hands up to wrap around her neck to choke her lightly. She was getting so turned on.

Where's Magic.? I asked in a whisper tone as my hand gripped tightly around her neck. Her eyes shot open and I laughed.

Where the fuck is Magic.?! I questioned again pulling her to her feet.

I don't know.! She tried to manage getting out but the more she struggled to breath the more it satisfied me. I let her go dropping her to the floor as she gagged and gagged and stresses to breathe for air.

You don't know huh.? I smirked.

No Tavion I don't.! She cried.

I don't believe you.! I pay attention to everything. Like the fact you don't have amnesia. And you working with short that was at the hospital so ima ask you once more again. Where the fuck is Magic.?!

I don't know!!

Awwwh bummer could of happened a chance to live.

Really.?! She questioned fast.

Nope.! Bye bye now.! I laughed I grabbed her head quick and twisted her neck until it broke quick. I let her go and she dropped to the ground instantly. I picked up the phone looking at the location again and left out.

Pussies don't have 9 lives.