Chapter 34

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I woke up to the door bell going off. I got up quick as fuck and went downstairs. I answered the door and seen Malachi and Marcus. They was looking stressed out.

We found Kat.! Malachi said with such unease.

Where is she.? Where's Magic.?

Before you get all riled up. It's something you need to know.! Malachi said scratching his head. 

What.?  My heart was starting to beat fast.

We was arguing back and fourth about something and we may or may have not hit Kat with the car.

Is she alive.?

Yes.! But...

But what.?!

She has amnesia.! She don't even remember her name.

What the fuck are y'all niggas really dumb.?! I was so pissed off right now. "Where is she.?!"

Memorial hospital.!

I closed my eyes and hugged my breath. I grabbed my sweater off the couch and slid my slides on. I grabbed the first set of keys by the door and closed and locked my door shut. "Let's fuckin go stupids.!" I yelled slapping the both of them in the back of the head.

Malachi pulled up to the hospital and I pulled in right behind them. they took me right upstairs to her room. Kat ain't look like she had a scratch on her which pissed me off cause they should of kilt her to be honest.

Hi kitty Kat.! I smiled sitting on the bed.

You are.? She asked confused.

You don't remember me.?

No.....

What happened.?

Uhhh I got hit by a car these lucky guys saw what happened and brought me here.

Oh word isn't that just the sweetest thing ever.! I smiled hard and cherry.

Yeah it is.!

Didn't you break your arm.?

Ohhh yeah I hurt my right arm the drs going to bring me a cast.

Good....

I'm sorry you are.?

Tavion.....your boyfriend.! Come on you gotta remember me babe. I smiled.

As cute as you are I would remember. She smiled shyly.

Which arm did you hurt again.?

My left arm...

But you just said it was your right.?

Oh yeahh.. yeah...Yeah I ment my right I can't think straight. (She stuttered)

It's okay. Ima go see what's take the drs so long with that cast.! I smiled.

I walked out the room and my brothers followed me. "She's lying.!" I said as I stepped foot on the elevator and pressed the doors to close as they stood on the opposite sides of the doors confused.

I got in the car and plugged Kats address into my gps system. Her folder was wide open next to her bedside with her name, address, and phone number showing. I memorized the address and put it in. It was only 5 minutes from here.

I pulled up to the house and I parked down the street. I came here before with Marcus. It was a spare key under the mat. I walked down to her house and opened the door and went in slowly. It was quiet and empty in here. I checked every room looking for Magic or just clues in general. I even checked the basement. I didn't find anything worth to look into. This bitch was messy as hell. From dirty crunchy panties on the floor in her room and bathroom to dirty dishes laying all around her house. I know shorty had to have a yeast infection or some STD. I was extra happy that I ain't never do nothing with her nasty ass.

I didn't find Shit so I closed the door locked it and left. I took the rubber gloves I had on that looked like my real hands off and threw them out the window as I drove.