Chapter 16

MARTAVION P.O.V.

So what you gone do bloody? That's a lot of money? Marcus said leaning on the island.

Counterfeit.! I said before walking away from my brothers.

I'll do and pay whatever it's going to take to get my wife back. But 10 million is a lot of money. I sat down in my office chair and started at my computer screen. I was trying to think who could of done this. When I get my hands around her neck ima snap that shit.!

A text flashed across my screen with a bank account number and routing number. "I'm not sending money until I have Magic.!" I texted back.

*Meet us at 17th and 94th under the bridge by Lexington tomorrow night at 10pm.* a text flashed across my screen. *And come alone.!*

They talkin bout some come alone.! I said to everybody as I got up and walked into the living space.

So what's the plan.? Marcus asked.

There was a solid knock on the door and I went to go open it. I was face to face with my parents.

Where is she.? Where is Magic.? My mom asked frantically. Vanessa was right behind them right along with her brothers.

I don't know who has her all I have is an address to meet her at to get Magic back and they want 10 million for her.

10 million.? Alex questioned with wide eyes.

Yeah and now they talkin bout some come alone.! Malachi said chiming in.

I know you not thinking of going alone.! Vanessa asked coming to me.

Of course not come on now yall. But whatever i come up with it has to be a smart plan.! I can't afford to lose her or anything go wrong. I said sitting at the island.

Grandmaaaaaaa's.! Majesty yelled excitedly coming out her room hugging my mom and Vanessa than my dad.

It's gonna be okay baby.! Well get her back.! My mom said pulling me to hug her.

I know.! I tried my best to hide my emotions. I didn't want anybody to know I was really hurting bad inside. I was actually scared out my mind that they was doing anything to her.

Why you didn't tell us about the divorce baby.? She asked concerned making me look at her.

How did you find out?.

I'm your mom I find out everything....

Vanessa told you.?

Yeah....

I don't wanna divorce I love my wife and I fucked up I know I did but I can't change her mind her shit already made up.

Well let's hope this situation brings the best out of you two and she realizes how much you really love her.

I don't know we gone see ma.!