Chapter 45

How's Majesty doing.? Martavion asked as I sat down next to him.

What.?! I asked not hearing him correctly.

Majesty.? The baby.! My daughter.?!

I never told you I wanted to name her Majesty.!

I know.....she likes that name though. He smiled touching my stomach.

Hi Mr Jackson.! I'm doctor smith. How are you feeling.?! A doctor asked coming in to the room.

I'm feeling alright. Ready to get out of here.

I bet you've made a tremendous recovery. We have never seen anything like this before. Not to scare you or anything but you where dead for over 30 minutes. Legal time to declare someone brain dead is death after 20 minutes. You where gone for 30.! And you have no sign of brain damage. Like this is miracle work.! We've ran so many test to make sure that's what we was seeing correctly was that and it was. Umm the bullets did pierce your liver but we was able to stop the bleeding for that in surgery as well as a collapsed lung. We did all we could in surgery and your recovering very well. You do have exit wounds so that means the bullets went threw you. Um we did remove all the bullet fragments from your body. Pain is to be well expected. We do have you on pain meds take as needed. Are you in any pain now.?

No, the nurse just came in and gave me pain meds like 30 minutes ago.

Okay good.! I just wanted to update you. Do you have any questions.?

No sir.!

Okay, well you get some rest.! Nice seeing you again Mrs. Jackson.! He smiled waving bye.

He always gotta say bye or hi to you.! Martavion said annoyed making me laugh.

He's just being friendly.

Yeah well to fuckin friendly for my fuckin liking. He need to dead that shit.

Relaxxxxxx before you pop a vain.

Yeah Ight don't play with me Mag.

Whatever.! Shut up.! I laughed.

Naw for real doe come here.! He said licking his lips.

What I'm right here.!

Girl get yo ass in this bed and come here.!

Your very demanding.! I giggled.

You know I love you right.?

Yes.!

If I was to ever die and stay dead I don't ever want you to feel that shit again. He said looking me in my eyes. "I'm very proud of you for remembering what I told you to do if we was ever in that situation. But I want you to know I felt all your pain. I felt every cry, every scream, every tear that fell from your eyes I literally felt all that shit.!"

Martavion I felt like I was dieing with you....

I know.! I felt it. I don't understand death but I do know it's powerful I couldn't see you but damn sure felt you. Baby always remember all the times we shared. The good always out ways the bad. Think of that.!

Martavion don't talk like this.!

No Mag you need to hear me out because you could of died the stress you endured was so powerful i honestly don't know how the baby is even okay. But always remember that I love you to hell and back no matter what. Fill your heart with all good memories from the day we met to the day we depart you hear me. I don't ever wanna see you like that again. And I thank god for keeping me here to be with you. I don't think you would of made it out alive. He said looking at me. He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. He was right he was completely right. I don't think I would of made it without him.