Chapter 25

I finally came back to school on Wednesday and I felt okay for once. I felt like some huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Heyy.! Martavion spoke coming up to me. We hadn't really said much to each since I went off on him a couple days ago. We haven't even slept in the same bed.

Hey.! I said dryly. Some girl started walking over to us.

I'm Makayla.! She said introducing herself. "Me and Tavion didn't have sex.! These (she held up the yellow thong from under MarMar bed) are mine. He was suppose to fuck (she said rolling her eyes angrily at him, and that's when I knew she was telling the truth) BUT he passed out drunk and called me your name.!

And what I'm suppose to do with that information.?! I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

Now you heard it out the horses mouth....I wasn't out here fuckin. "You can go now.!" He said dismissing her. "Look Magic I love you, I love you so much and I don't wanna live my life without you.! I know we young and some might say this isn't real but I know it is and can't nobody tell me different you changed me in so many ways you wouldn't never understand and I say all this to say because no matter what I'm this life time or the next I can't live without you. Marry me.?!

Martavion what.?

Marry me Magic.!

Okay are you drunk.?

No.! He laughed.

You high.?

No.! He laughed again.

Your completely sober and thinking in your right mind.?

Yes.! I am. Marry me.?

I don't know....we have a lot of problems and I'm not even 18 yet and I don't want no court house wedding.!

You'll be 18 in a couple weeks.!

I don't know.....

Trust me I love you Mag come on.!

Can I think about it.?

Yeah.! Just let me know when your ready.! I walked away from him quickly. Martavion knows I want a husband and kids like that's my dream to be a wife and mom. Having a career and coming home to my family. I had a lot to accomplish before I got married and I was young right now. Who's to say he won't cheat after we get married or our feelings change in a couple years. We are going before god this isn't just some joke. And divorce could never be an option.!

I sat down in class and got my stuff out. "Hey your back.!" Carter smiles sitting at Biancas old desk.

Yeah.! How are you.?

I'm good, how are you.?! I see that pretty smile again.!

Thank you, I'm okay...I feel okay.! I smiled with laughters

I'm glad.! He smiled turning away from me. Lani sat with her eye brawl raised.

*MESSAGE FROM LANI BEAR💜🥰*

-What was that🥴.? She asked confused.

*He was just checking up on me from Friday......he caught me crying and sat with me a while to make sure I was okay.

-Oh.....Does Martavion know.?

*No.! I don't think he needs to it's not that serious he was literally being a concerned friend.!

-A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on.

*Only dick I'm riding is Martavion's

-Okay goodnight.! Byeee log off for me please 🥴

*Welp you shouldn't of started.

-Are you going to give him another chance.?

*I don't know....I mean I want to I miss my man I miss being up under him I miss talking to him.!

-Than you know what you gotta do.!

I closed our messages and put my phone in my purse as the bell rang and our teacher came in. I hope today went by fast. All I could think about was Martavion asking me to marry him. I didn't know if he was serious or not though. I wanted him to be..... I wanted to say yes.....

__________________
LETTER THAT NIGHT...

I couldn't sleep at all and all I was so cold. Martavion was knocked out in his bed. I got up with my cover and pillow and went into his room. "MarMar.?!" I questioned trying to get him up.

Hmmmm.?  He asked waking up. "What's wrong you okay.!!" He asked jumping up.

I can't sleep.! He layed his head down and held his covers open for me. I layed my pillow down than got in the covers with him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

You okay.?!

I am now.!