Chapter 6

I kept my promise to myself for the next day and definitely went and pampered myself. My massage lasted so long i was feeling amazing. I stopped to get my feet done than went to go meet my nail tech at her shop to get my nails done over. I tried to keep myself business and not think about Martavion at all. Ragain was posting pictures of him and her on social media's and It made me sick.

After my nails was done I went to the mall to sneak up on Mariah and Laron, cause I know they was working together today. And to my surprise these muthafuckas was all up kissing and hugging on the side of the store on they break.

Wow wow wow.! I said interrupting them.

Heyy girl.! Mariah said giggling.

I just dropped in to say hi but y'all can continue.! I smiled waving my hands bye and they started laughing. The beginning of the honey moon stage is so cute. I grabbed a Strawberry refresher from Starbucks and made my way to the A'different vibe store. (Y'all A'different Vibe is my actual clothing brand can y'all go show me some love on Instagram @Adifferent_Vibe_ or 716adifferentvibe.com and use promo code ADV15 for 15% off but back to the story) I picked out a couple shirts to match some uggs I just got. I got another sweat suit and some more slides. I loved this store. This brand was dope as fuck.!

Hiiiiiii.! A female voice said running up to me as she got closer I realized it was Ragain. I instantly got disgusted.

Hey what's up.?! I said forcing a smile.

Oh nothing just shopping MarMar's around here some where....

Who.?!

MarMar....Martavion.!

Why are you calling him MarMar.!? I questioned pissed off. I gave him that nickname and nobody can call him that but me.

I'm sorry I was unaware of that he's been letting me call him that all day....

Oh really.! Well you know what if that's the case keep doing it I clearly see our friendship didn't mean a thing......

Whoaaaa whoa I didn't know it was that big of a deal. Martavion.! She called out for him as she seen him. I was so extremely pissed off right now.

You let her call you MarMar.?! I questioned pissed as fuck. He just stood there looking dumb.

Is that a problem Mar.?! She asked with puppy dog eyes.

Mag....

Save it Martavion I'm starting to see a lot of shit that don't mean shit to you.

Mag it's not like that...

It's not like what.?! You dub my shit go off on me for her but you can sit here and take her shopping and hop back into a relationship with her but all I do is care for you and make sure your good and that's the thanks I get nigga fuck you.! I took off my ring and threw it at him. He picked it up looking hurt as fuck. I bumped him walking away from them. I was so super pissed.Me and Martavion never got into a big fight like this so this before. We talked about and told each other everything. So I don't understand what it was that he couldn't of told me that he told her. I don't care maybe a little that they back in a relationship I want him to be happy even if it's not with me but why did he have to go off like that on me.? Why we couldn't talk about his problems.? Why I couldn't be there for him like he's always there for me.?

Hey Magi, Martavion just came by.! My mom said as i came on the porch.

Tell him i moved with dad.! I said angry.

Are you guys fighting.?

No.! He just doesn't exist to me any more and i would rather not talk about him because i hate him.!

Well can we talk.? My mom asked following me into the house.

About what.?!

Hey beautiful ladies.! Her boyfriend smiled coming into the house. I rolled my eyes and stormed upstairs.

She okay.?! I heard him ask her as I slammed my door.

I threw all my stuff down and started taking all me and Martavion pictures down until there was nun up. I stuffed them all into my binder and threw it in the closet. I took I had so much stuff that reminded me of him that I hated. I was so pissed off I wanted to fucking cry.