Chapter 28

Martavion was still out handling business and I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I felt so bad about what I did to all his stuff he was tryna get it back but he was so pissed off about it he felt he didn't wanna deal with it. I bagged his furs up and took those to the cleaners. I found most his shoes I threw all around the back yard and cleaned them. All the sneakers I cut up I went online and paid for them all brand new. This shit ran me almost 5,000 dollars. He was an expensive hoe.! I fucked up some pretty pricey shoes and my account was paying for it.! I mean who the fuck pays 6K for 1 pair of shoes you gotta be shitting me.! I ordered brand new clothes and went shopping for him. That was my favorite part. I mean I know what he liked and didn't like so it was easy. I cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom and saved anything from the fire that could of been saved. I went and filtered the pool and had someone clean it out. I fished all his jewelry out the toilet. What the fuck was I thinking.?! A 20,000 dollar Rolex watch just broke like it ain't no tomorrow. I tried not to laugh because this wasn't really funny but it was funny. I dropped all his jewelry off at his favorite jewelry store and even bought him a Cuban necklace to go with his new Cuban Rolex watch I just bought him.

Shit at this point I think ima need to go hit up the plug and make some shit shake cause lord knowsssss I put a mean dent in my account. It was worth it though and I know he's gonna be happy. As the painters was upstairs painting the bathroom over and fixing the little damaged I cause i was bringing all these bags and boxes in the house and upstairs. This was a mean work out and my stomach was cramping so bad. This little girl was moving. I couldn't wait until next week to go check up in her. I was so excited to hear her heart beat. I damn near wanted to call my dula just because.

Hey baby what's all this.?! Martavion asked coming in the house and lending down to kiss me.

I just did a little something.

Something Mag it's a lot of people in my house.!

Relax.! It's just the painters fixing the damage I caused and the cleaners for the pool.

What.?! I was gone have somebody do all that.

Well it's my mess and I fixed it.

I appreciate that bae.! He said kissing me again.

Help me up.?! I placed one hand on the balanster and the other hand in his and he helped me stand to my feet. I turned to go upstairs and he followed behind me.

MAGICCCCCCCC.!!! He yelled as he walked into the room.

What?.! I asked scared laughing coming in behind him.

What the fuck is all this.?

Okay so I ruined your things and I replaced them, SUPRISEEEEEE.! I said excitedly with open arms.

What.?! Yeah right.! He laughed hard.

I'm dead ass open anything you want.!

Anything?.

Yes boy anything.! He picked up the first box in front of him and opened a fresh pair of Jordan's the ones that come out this weekend he said he wanted the green and white and black Jordan 13's.

Yo what.!!! I'm bouta eat yo pussy clean off.! He said excitedly jumping up and down like a kid making me laugh. "Bae these really mime.?!"

Yes baby.! I laughed. I grabbed the bag off the bed and gave it to him.

What's this.? This muthafucka heavy.!

Open it and see.!

He opened it slowly and closed it right back. He covered his eyes and sat down. I walked over to him and he couldn't take it, he was in such awww. He tried to open it again and the money fell. It was 20,000 dollars fresh from the bank. He opened the box all the way and closed it again once he seen the Cuban Rolex and matching Cuban link.

You like it?.! I asked laughing holding on to him as he hugged me tight. "You like it bae.!" I smiled wiping his face. He was trying so hard not to drop tears.

Why you do this Magic.?!

Because for these past few years you've been spoiling the hell out of me. From buying my a car, to putting me in some fly ass designer, to taking me on trips, helping pay for my school tuition, all types of shit baby and I thank you. You worked really hard for your things and I came and fucked everything up without a care in the world. So I replaced literally everything you had and I mean everything.! The receipt for your jewelry's in there too. (He reaches in there and grabbed it out looking at it. He dropped his head and covered his face again.!) all your jewelry is getting fixed as well everything is already paid for. I'm sorry baby.!

Man This shit is really mind blowing I appreciate the fuck out you Magic.! I love you.! He said wiping his tears and hugging me again. "Im gone fuck you so good tonight.!" He smiled looking at his jewelry making me laugh.

You deserve it baby I'm sorry.! I smiled standing on my tippy toes kissing him again. I was so super happy I could make his day with all his new things and his reaction was so pure and genuine.