Chapter 55

Okay everything is done downstairs with the tints.! Lani said out of breath.

Thank you so much Lani for helping me. I just want my baby to really enjoy her birthday.!

Girl you know I'll do anything for my niece.! Your welcome sissy.!

I was giving Majesty a royal suprise birthday party. I got Harmony, and her 5 best friends from school. I got a hotel room and redecorated it with the help of Lani. We had a cake and candy table set up with all kinds of treats and Princess themed. I set up sleeping bags inside small cute tents that had little sleeping cots in them with a pillow. They each had their names on them and sleeping mask with their names. And customized birthday squad pajamas. Back downstairs Lani set up 7 chairs small spa chairs and I had customized robes for them that read birthday squad with the matching slippers. Majesty's read "birthday princess" on all of her things. We sat up four small chairs for me, mama, and mama nessa, and Lani so we could do the girls hands and feet. I also sat up the long table off to the side with canvases and paints and cups like a baby paint and sip. I put the Apple juice in the middle on ice with the candles . A thank you for coming to the party bag sat on each chair. I gave the girls candy and $50 dollar Visa gift cards. The last table I placed all of Majesty's gifts in them from me. Lani placed her gifts on the table as well as the big rose gold and silver number balloons. She also had the huge princess balloons and regular rose gold and silver star balloons too with silver, white, and pink regular balloons.

I was in such aww about how this turned out. Majesty didn't want a party this year she just wanted to stay home and not celebrate cause her dad wasn't here. I just wanted to turn her frown and sadness into happiness for once.

Hey Mag I ordered the food it'll be ready for pick up at 5.

Okay I'll probably go get it.

You sure?

Unless you want too.?

Yeah I'll run and get it. It's just down the street.  Plus the girls will start arriving at 5:30. I told them to all be here before that so you can bring her at 6.!

Okay.! Sounds good ima go because they are about to start getting out of school.

Malachi is going to bring Harmony in a min.

Okay thank you again.! I grabbed my purse hugged her and left out. I was so fuckin tired. I haven't sat down to take a break yet. I went and grabbed something to drink from a store. I was so thirsty and all I craved was Dr. Pepper.

Hi cutie.! Some dude said trying to talk to me. I gave a slight smile and nodded my head as I went into the store.

I paid for my drink and got the kids some chips and juice as well. I grabbed the bag and left out the store. "Ayo cutie can I talk to you for a minute.?!" The same dude asked before I went in the store.

Boy listen I'm married and got 3 kids. My husband is crazy as fuck and kill people for no reason.! And no offense but honey I'm way out your league.! I said taking my glasses off. His homeboys started clowning him.

Awww naw I don't want no part of that.! He said putting his hands up and backing away. I nodded my head in agreement getting in my car and driving off.

I pulled up to the kids school and cracked my drink open. I was dieing of thirst right now and this shit taste so good.!

The kids came out the school and got in the car. All three of them was happy and gave me kisses. "Seat belts on.!" I said more to Micah and Machi as they sat in their car seats.

Ma what's sex.?! Micah asked making me step on my breaks hard at a stop sign. I looked at Majesty which who was in the front seat and she laughed shrugging her shoulders.

Where did you hear that.? I asked clearing my throat.

In the principles office. She said that she wanted to have sex with my dad so bad. She was talking to Ms Johnson and I heard that.! What is it.?

It's a grown up game.! No kids allowed to play.!!

Oh okay did you and daddy play?

Uhhhh yeah....a lot I mean once in a while....okay umm let's not bring that up just forget about it.! It's for grown ups and that's all you need to know.! Wait why where you in the principals office.?

Oh I beat this boy up cause I saw him take Machi pencil.!

Y'all not even in the same class.!

I walk past his class when we was going to the library and he took my brother pencil so I beat him up.!

And than we jumped him.! Machi added.

Y'all can not go around jumping people.! Don't hit anyone unless they hit you first.

Daddy always said if they don't respect you than they will walk all over you.!

Your 5 you don't have any respect yet.!

That's not what daddy said.! (I rolled my eyes. I was going to kill Martavion.! The hell is he teaching my kiss's.!) I pulled up to Malikes house and got out. "Bye Majestyyyy.!" The twins sang together giving her kisses.! "Happy Birthday love you.!" The said getting out the car.

Bye guys I love you too.! She smiled hard waving at them.

Hi birthday girl.! Malike said coming out and to the car as Majesty rolled her window down.

Hey bro.! Thanks for watching the boys.! They have their iPads in their book bags that I sent over earlier.!

Ight.! You welcome. He walked over to the car and gave Majesty a pink envelope.! "Don't open it until later okay.?!"

Okay, thank you.! She said smiling so hard.

You welcome princess.! She smiled and he kissed her forehead. I got back in the car and pulled off. We both had to go home and change clothes. I placed her tiara back on her head and we headed to the hotel because it was time.

What are we doing here.? She asked.

We just have to pick something up first.! I said smiling leading her down the hall. I opened the door slowly and the lights cut on and everybody yelled "surprise.!"

Oh my god.!!!!!!!she screamed in excitement. "This was the best Birthdayyyyyy present ever mommy thank you.!" She said hugging my waist. Lani caught everything on camera. She walked into the room and everybody surrounded her with laughter and hugs. She was in a complete better mood.!

We got the water going in the salon chairs. All the girls changed into their robes and slippers. We did their nails and painted their toes. Than we did the sip and paint and everything was so cute. Everybody was enjoying theirselves. I fed them than let them create their own treat bags for the movie. I got the movie set up and we all sang happy birthday and watch Majesty open her gifts. She had so much stuff.! I was so happy my baby enjoyed everything.
They went upstairs changed into their pjs and got in their tents and I turned the movie on. Majesty's favorite movie. Princess and the from.!

I went downstairs to clean up and Lani helped me.! I was so happy this day was a success.

Thank you so much mommy.! Majesty said smiling hard coming to hug me.

Your welcome baby I love you.!

I love you more.! She said kissing my cheek.