Chapter 33

I could bearly get any sleep it was like I was having nightmares every night about getting caught in a fire or someone burning the house back down. I woke up drenched in sweat and Martavion wasn't any where around. I got up and took a shower because I felt dirty. I also really felt alone as well. I got out and dried off, putting lotion on my body than some fresh clothes. I grabbed my phone to call Martavion as I looked out the window to see if I seen his cars. Which of course I didn't.! His phone rang for a little bit than went to voicemail. This was going on the second week in a row and I was so unsure of my relationship at this moment. I felt like when I needed Martavion the most he wasn't never there for me in reality than he just buys me things to make me feel better for his absence.

The clock strikes 4am and I was unable to fall back asleep. This whole time I just layed here I felt numb and empty. It's crazy how life could do a quick 360 on you.

As I closed my eyes I heard footsteps to my room and the door open. I sat up and the smell of cologne and weed hit me hard. Martavion started to take his stuff off before heading to the shower. I layed back down and just looked out the window as the sun was getting ready to creep up at 6am.

Martavion layed down with his back facing my back. I felt hurt right now. "No cuddles.?!" I asked softly.

Not right now Magic...... I'm tired.! He said as he turned the brightness on his phone down.

To tired to cuddle your fiancé that's hurting but your on your phone.?! I questioned and he turned his phone off than sat it on the night stand facing down. He didn't say another word.

I don't know how girls dates him. He was a mess and a ball of bipolarness.

_______________________
MORNING:

Martavion.? I shook him a little trying to wake him a bit. "Martabion.?!" I said again. He didn't budge a bit. I notciced the redness on his neck and chest. I didn't start to feel so bad any more. I took a deep breath and stood to my feet.

Goodmorning Magic.! His mom smiled as she seen me.

Morning.! I smiled trying to fake a smile. Just than the door bell rang and she left to go get it.

Magic.? You have a visitor.! She smiled returning to the kitchen.

Actually Mrs Jackson....she's here to help me.! I smiled looking at Lani.

With what are you okay?

I'm fine....umm I just feel like it's best if I move on with Lani....her mom is like my moms sister and I don't wanna be a burden on your family any longer.

What?? Nonsense Magic you are a family and soon to be daughter in law after y'all graduate. Did Martavion do something to you.?

Noooo....nooo.! Um we aren't really seeing eye to eye and I just thought it was best if I left.!

I can't make you change your mind because it sounds like it's pretty made up with what you wanted to do. I love you so much girl and if you ever need anything you know where our home is and arms are wide open for you and in anything you need or want.! She smiled with tears in her eyes.

Thank you I appreciate it so much mom.! I smiled hugging her back. Lani grabbed my other two bags and we put them in the car.

I gotta grab one more thing.! I said to her before running in the house. I made my way through the huge house and Martavion was still sleep. I took my ring off and placed it on the night stand next to his phone. I grabbed my purse than got in the car with Lani. We waved goodbye and she blew kisses back.