Chapter 9

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I sat the roses and sun flowers down on her seat. It was going on 8pm and she still wasn't here. I texted her all the information about dinner at 1pm so I don't understand why she's running so late when we was suppose to meet an hour ago. I tried to call her and text her a couple more times but still no answer.

Can I get you a refill on the wine sir.? My waiter asked.

Um yeah I'll take another glass. I sat back in my seat and he brought another bottle of wine over to the table.

"Hi you have reached Magic I'll call you back.!" Her voicemail picked up again. I was starting to get angry and I knew this Shit was gone happen. I knew she was gone stand me up.!

The time reached 9:23pm. I dropped a $100 dollar bill on the table standing up grabbing the bottle and walking out the restaurant. I was so pissed right now. I drove over to the hotel and up to her room. I let me self in and she wasn't here. The room looked like it was untouched and her stuff was still here. I left the bottle of wine and left the room. I was extremely disappointed. I got in the car and headed to the trap. I sat in the car and tried to call her again but still no answer.

I can't believe I just waisted all this time. I laughed to myself a bit and got out. Nobody in here better not piss me off or they was gone die.! These niggas was in here smoking and playing the game I had half of mind to shoot every single last one of them.

I went to the coke room to get some Shit ready for the night time drop offs. I put two bags by the door and Kat walked in.

You smell good.! She smiled sitting on the table.

Thanks.! I said paying her no attention.

Kat has a huge crush on me. She been working for me for over a year now. She was a pretty girl she was like 5'4-5'6, dark red hair, high yellow skin, she was mixed with White and black. She was thick as fuck with a big ass booty. She smashed my one homie already so that's why I ain't never give her no play. Plus she one of them bitches who know she look good and can get anything she want from a nigga. She conceited as hell and I wasn't into that type of shit.

You look good too.! Must of had a nice date tonight.! She smiled.

Nah nun that.! I said looking up at her finally and she started smiling. Everybody swear up and down I was gone fuck her one of these days but I had no Desiree to. I haven't had no pussy in over a year. I had to focus on the money. All that fuckin I use to do was high school shit. Ima grown ass man now Shit change.

Let me take you on a date than.!

You gone take me on a date.?! I asked laughing leaning back on the table stroking my beard.

Yeahhh, come on you know I be crushing on you.! I would love to take you out show you more than it's just looks I got going on.

I ain't tryna date I'm tryna get my dick suck.!

Well I can do that too.! She smirked getting up closing the door and locking it. She came over to me dropping to her knees getting ready to suck my dick.

I didn't say I wanted head from you.! I said bending down to her with a smirk. She got up so quick embarrassed as fuck and with a huge attitude.! She left the room quick. I got back to the work I was doing.