Chapter 10

When I woke up my head was hurting so bad. And I was freezing cold. I sat up and my body was aching from being in pain. I only had on my bra and panties and my left hand was in a hand cuff that was connect to, two other handcuffs connected to a pole. I was in a basement that was dimmed and a little heater on the other side of the room. I tried to pull it as close to me as possible. The twin size air mattress was so small and the blankets wasn't even warm enough. It was so cold I could see my breath. If it was ever a moment I was scared it was right now.!

After what seemed or could of been hours of me trying to squeeze my hand through the hand cuffs I wasn't doing anything besides hurting my hand more and more. I sat back staring out the window as the sun was coming up. Tears rolled down my face one after another.

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs and it was my moma I stood to my feet as she stood in front of me smoking a cigarette with an ugly smirk on her face.

You look cold.! She laughed.

Why are you doing this to me.? I questioned wiping my tears. Martavion always taught me even if your scared never show signs of weakness. It can only make a situation worse.

You think your so cute huh.? Think you can Wallace right back up in here.?! You think you the shit cause you fuckin for some designer.!? She spat walking back and fourth.

You jealous.?

Ain't nobody jealous of you.! You ain't shit. Just a pretty bitch that use her pussy to get what she fuckin wants out the next nigga.

I don't be out here fucking for nothing.!

Yeah okay.! After I'm through with you you want me pretty at all baby.!

All this because ima pretty female.?

All this because you think you can take my man away from me.! You walked around here in them tight lil
Shorts and small ass shirts trying to seduce my man. You'll let him hear you having sex so he could imagine what it was like to fuck you.! Your not slick hoe.! I been was on to your little game sweetheart. And believe you got me fucked up.!

Don't nobody want Corey dirty nasty pedophile ass but you.! Your sick in the fuckin head if you think other wise. No you are sick in the head.! What type of mother are you.?!

Yeah yeah yeah whatever the type of fuckin mother that's not a mother.! She laughed historically hard. "You lucky I gave a shit about you all these years all this talk about being a mother that shit was the hardest task ever.!  I'm not your fuckin mother dummy.!" She said rolling her eyes and taking a puff of her cigarette.

What.?

My bestfriend the one you always thought you looked so much alike Veronica.?! That's your real mom.! I stole you from her when you was two days old.! She rubbed it in my face about having a baby girl after I had a still born. So I made her suffer by taking you and moving all the way across the world. Your dad was in deployment so he thought you was still baking in the oven with his dumb ass and by the time he had got to meet you, you was already 6 months old so he never ever suspected a thing.

How could you.?! My whole life has been a lie.!

Oweee suck it up buttercup.! She laughed.
"Now yo hoe ass ain't grow up the right away I have to do this Shit all over again.! Your gonna be my little baby making farm.! I want a daughter or maybe perhaps a son now.! And your going to give it to me.! Corey is going to come impregnate you and your going to make me a baby and I'm going to have a new family.!

People will know I'm missing and eventually come looking for me.!

I guess it's a good reason why your missing huh.? A missing persons report has already been filed. Nobody isn't looking for you sweetheart. And you can try to scream all you want to but nobody is going to help you.! She laughed evilly.

She walked up the stairs smirking. I heard the door lock and I fail to my knees. I immediately started crying and begging god to get me out of here. If everything she said was true I had no idea of what she really could be capable of doing to me.