Chapter 17

MARTAVION P.O.V.

My hands was sweaty as fuck as I was preparing myself to get ready to get my wife. I had so much rage over me and I can just imagine what I was gonna do to whoever was behind all this. I grabbed my ringing phone off the table and looked at the message.

*TEXT MESSAGE UNKNOWN NUMBER*
-"Tavion I think I'm pregnant, your the only one I been with and my period is late as hell that's the real reason I been wilding out. I'm so sorry for messing your family up but that's the reason why...."

I sat my phone down in disbelief of what I just read. I closed my eyes and tried to take deep breaths. I know I wrapped it up with her I know I did. I mean I was drunk drunk a few times and the condom broke like twice I think but I didn't nut in her. I didn't even nut at all because we didn't finish.

I swiped everything off my desk in anger. I was so pissed with myself that I could ever let this shit happen. If she is pregnant Magic is never going to fuckin forgive me. How could I let myself fuck up this bad? How could I be caught slipping like that.?

Yo bro you good? Malike asked coming into my office.

I couldn't hold back my tears as I took deep breaths of anger destroying everything in my view. He grabbed me and hugged me tight. Malachi hugged me too as I broke down crying. This shit was eating me alive.

You gone be straight bro.! Marcus said patting my back. I nodded my head in agreement and they let me go.

I sat with my head in my hands. What the fuck was I suppose to do.!?

If she loves you she will let this past if y'all relationship is everything that it's suppose to be y'all can work this out and plus this shit says "I think I'm pregnant.! So that's not even a definite that she is.!" Marcus said as he picked up my phone.

______________________
MAGIC P.O.V.

The blind folds was placed over my head and I was put into a car. I couldn't see a fuxkin thing and the ride was rough. I just couldn't wait for this stupid ass shit to be over. I was gonna kill this bitch.

Send the money.! I heard a woman's voice say from outside the car.

Show me Magic first.! I heard Martavion voice.

I was yanked out the car forcefully. I was pushed to the ground and my blind fold was torn off. My hands was still cuffed and a gun was placed to my head.

If you was to pull that trigger you better hope you don't miss.! Martavion said evilly.

Oh I won't, send the money.!

Send her.!

At the same time.

I was pulled up from the ground and to my feet. I was pushed towards Martavion and I started walking slowly. I looked over and saw Malachi, some shit was about to go down.

You okay baby.? You alright.? Martavion asked pulling me to him examining my face.

Yeah I'm okay get me out of these.! He took a knife and cut my hands and feet lose. He hugged me and I kissed my husband. These
Couple days felt like a life time. I was so relieved right now.!

Anila and her peoples hurried up and jumped in their car to pull off but a car came out of no where as they was pulling off and T-Boned them hard as fuck. Marcus, Malachi, and Malike, and two other guys jumped out and a whole gun war broke out. Martavion shield my body to protect me as he shot back. I noticed Anila crawling trying to get away from the car. I'm guessing her leg was broke.

The gun fire was calming down and all her peoples was dead. I got up slowly smiling. I began to walk towards her way slowly.

Baby where you going.? Martavion asked following me. But I ignored him.! This was personal.!

The guys where putting gasoline everywhere on both cars and the bodies. "Hi honey.!" I smiled bending down to her.

Get any closer and I'll shoot.! She said scared shaking holding a gun up towards me.

Awww cute, it's on safety.! I smiled and laughed as I punched her so hard in the face. She was never actually gonna do anything to me she was scared just holding the gun. The most she did was through them weak ass punches.

I told you I was going to kill you right.? I smiled as Martavion pulled her to her feet.

Look just go.!

Oh nooo baby it's not no let's go.! I laughed kicking her in her broken leg. She screamed out in so much pain. "When I make a promise I always keep it. Now I'm gonna snap your neck where you stand, bye bye.!" I grabbed her head quick turning it so fast it snapped so hard. Her body dropped to the ground and she was dead instantly. Martavion threw her body into the burning cars.

I swear walking through the doors of my home felt so amazingggggg. All my family was there to greet me. My moms was the first ones to run to me and hug me. Than my papa Jackson.! Everybody kept examining me making sure I was okay and wasn't hurt. I just wanted to get in the shower and see my babies that was it that's all.! I went in their rooms and they all was sleeping.

I went to my bedroom and got in the shower. My family wasn't going any where tonight. I guess they said I need to be looked after, after this. I got out the shower after damn near an hour. I was so hungry.! Martavion was sitting on the bench at the end of our bed. He had a worried look on his face.

What's wrong.? I asked dropping my towel and walking over to him.

Just a lot on my mind.! How you feel.?

Like what? I asked lifting his chin up.

Just a bunch of shit. He said shaking his head and standing up.

Well let's forget all about it.! Thank you and I love you.! I smiled pulling his face down and standing on my toes to kiss him passionately. I was so horny.! He picked me up laying me on the bed getting deeper into our kiss his hands roamed my body as I forcefully took his shirt off. I wanted him so bad right now. He kissed his way down my body and between my inner thighs until he met with my clit. I swear I was about to bus from the first lick.

I let my moans and screams escape my mouth loudly as he did my body justice. He felt so good all over me,'in me, on me. His embrace was so comforting rough and firm. We went rounds. Neither one of us could keep our hands off each other. I laid on top of him kissing him. I was completely in love with my husband all over again.

I watched him sleep peacefully as I stroked his face in adornment. He was so handsome and perfect to me. I kissed his lips softly and turned around. He wrapped his arms around me holding me tight. "I love you Mar Mar.!" I whispered to him and closed my eyes. I felt loved again. I felt happy.! I was so sad and miserable followed by this divorce thing that I couldn't look past cheating. But knowing my husband will do anything in this world for me time after time just proves who I need to be with.

TEXT MESSAGE UNKNOWN NUMBER
*I am pregnant.!* (positive pregnancy test picture)

I opened my eyes because of Martavion phone going off. I looked at the screen in disbelief...