Chapter 72

Martavion stepped out the shower and I could see him from our room. This is exactly how I got pregnant with twins. My little horny ass. He was just looking so good and dick was just so bomb and don't get me started on that head game. Okay wait what was I saying, focus.! I wanna live in this nigga skin so bad. 😩.

Baeeee.! He yelled out to me.

Yeah.? I asked getting up. "What's up.?" I asked as I stood in the bathroom door way.

My parents are on there way and everybody to see the babies. I was thinking letting mom watch them and you come handle some business with me, if you up to it.?

What kinda business.?

Sell some drugs, might have to kill a nigga or three small shit you know.! He said spiting the tooth paste out.

Yeah, let me get dress for the occasion.! I smiled and he leaned down to try and kiss me but I moved my face.

What.?

Mmmmhmm.!

Why.?

Martavion im horny, you look at me too long i might nut.!

Yeah right shut the fuck.!!! He busted out laughing.

I'm dead ass serious. It's like after I have a baby my body goes into sex over drive and that's all I think about 😩.

You still bleeding.?

No.!

Well come here than.! I'm not nutting in you though. He smiled biting his bottom lip. He dropped his towel and picked me up placing me on the counter taking my shorts off. Now I know we was suppose to wait until about 6 weeks to start having sex again but this was goin into the third week. I don't think my body could take it anymore. He started to tease me a bit before putting it in me as he kissed me. His strokes felt so good and intense. A hard knock filled our bathroom door.

Is y'all decent I'm coming in.?! Mama Jackson said at our bedroom door.

Noooo I'm naked.! He yelled out in mid stroke.

Boy I diapered it you ain't no damn body.! She yelled back.

Ma come on we fuckin.!

What the fuck YALL tryna do make another baby got damn I know it ain't even be no 6 weeks hell it ain't even reaally been a week and y'all up here bumpin and grindin all ready. That's how y'all just made them twins. Y'all must gone hire a nanny or something because I'm not.! She started yelling.

Star leave them damn kids  alone and let them fuck on each other in peace they grown and this they house.! Papa Jackson yelled

Martavion sighed and I rolled my eyes my whole nut went away. He pulled out and Micah started crying.

Oweeee Grammies coming baby.! She sang from the outside of our door.

I'll get him. He said going into our bedroom. I cleaned myself up and went to my closet to get dress. I threw on a black turtle neck sweater and some black leggings. I did my hair and make up quick and simple. I left my closet and washed my hands to pick up my baby.

It's so favoritism going around here.! I joked.

Yeah you always got Machi.!

No you always got Micah.! I laughed. I wrapped my babies in their blankets and we made our way downstairs. Majesty was down for her nap so I clipped my monitor to my hip as we reached the living room.

Oh my goddddddd.! She smiled so hard crying.

Hi guys.! Papa said as we sat next to him. I handed Machi to papa and MarMar gave Micah  to his mom.