Chapter 11

We got off the plane and I was sleepy as fuck. That was the longest ride ever. I wrapped my Chanel Shaw around my arms and followed my boyfriend to where we was suppose to get our bags at. He grabbed our bags and we made it upstairs to where the cars was. They said we had another hour ride to go. Until we got to the resort which we still needed to take a boat over to our bungalow. He put the bags in the trunk than opened the door for me. Our driver knew exactly where to go.

Our houseman opened the door to our bungalow. It was so beautiful.! The path was lit up with lights and candles highlighting the waters. Our door had "Welcome Mr&Mrs Jackson.!" on it making me giggle and laugh. I couldn't help but to take a picture of it. Our bed had Mr&Mrs on it in rose petals and sun flowers and it over looked the ocean leading to the deck. It had a huge bathroom that even led onto the deck as well and over looked the ocean. Our houseman showed us everything and how everything worked. He gave us the menu for room service and MarMar ordered while I took a nice hot shower. I couldn't wait to get out and get in the bed. I was so tired.

You okay.?! I asked MarMar as I came up behind him on the deck wrapping my arms around his waist from the back. He stood looking over the water with his hands in his pockets.

Yeah I'm fine, how was your shower.?! He asked pulling me to the front of him. I was way much shorter than MarMar so his tall body hovered over mine. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

It was amazing. And this scenery is beautiful thank you.!

Your welcome you ready to eat.?

Yeah what did you order.?

Cajun chicken and shrimp pasta.

My favorite.!

It's pretty good.

You tasted it already.?!

Yeah just a little bit. He led me back into the bungalow and onto the left side of the room. He had the table sat up nicely and the floor was like glass and you could see the ocean on the floor and some fishes. It was so beautiful. A couple candles was lit as well setting the mood. I took my seat next to him and I couldn't stop smiling. I was enjoying myself to the fullest right now and nothing could ruin this moment for us.

We talked laugh and finished our food. I loved everything about this. He got up and got in the shower and I fixed the bed and turned the tv on. The Tv came out of the end of the bed post. I flipped through the channels trying to find something to watch.

MarMar came out the bathroom in just his draws. Dick was simi hard. I grabbed the lotion and he sat on the bed. He pulled me on him to straddle him. I could feel him getting harder underneath me. I rubbed the lotion all over his chest until our eyes met. He leaned in to kiss me and I kissed my man back. Pushing him back on the bed I got off of him slowly taking his dick out. I started to apply everything that Lani and Bianca taught me and started to suck his dick slowly jerking it. He was rock hard and this shit was thick and long as hell. I could tell he was enjoying it.

Stop I'm bouta bus.! He giggled a little pulling me up. I stood in front of him and he admired my body before picking me up. My back was against the cold wall but our kisses was heated and passionate. He slid in me slowly going up and down as I held on to him. He kissed my neck pushing deeper and deeper. He was feeling so good.! I let my moans out and he moaned in my ear fucking me. He was feeling amazing in me. We kissed all the way to the deck he sat back in one of the chairs over leaping the ocean under us. I got on top of him and bounced up and down. He licked and sucked on my nipples making me hornier. I rubbed my fingers through his dreads pulling them back. His hands roamed my body touching every inch of me.

Fuck, slow down baby.! He moaned. But I didn't listen my bit was building up and I kept going, leaning back grinding on him as I slowed down cuming.

Ummm.! He laughed sliding out.

What.? I asked laying next to him.

We gotta get you a plan B in the morning.!

What?!

Girl I told you to slow down. Shit I know my kids playing in yo ovaries right now.!

I should beat yo ass.!

It's your fault.! He laughed.

Whatever. I got up and stood in front of him. "Let me make it my fault again.!" I smiled. He stood up and picked me up taking me to the bed. For the rest of the night we made love, and we fucked.!