Chapter 33

Bae.? I questioned going into my purse looking for my wallet.

What's up baby.?! Martavion asked coming out the bathroom.

Have you seen my wallet.? Or our passports.

Nah you had them.!

There not here and I haven't touched them since we was on the plane.

You sureeee.?

Martavion im positive.! I haven't even touched this purse since we got here. I never had to take my wallet out or our passports.! And my meds is still missing.

Okay give me a minute and I'll call the pilot.
I put my purse back into the closet. My morning sickness was kicking my ass right now and I couldn't keep anything down at all. "You wanna go to the hospital an see if they can give you anything.?!"

Yeah, cause I can't.!

He grabbed his phone and wallet and his shirt putting it on. I followed him out our room and to the elevators. I leaned on him for support. I was feeling so faint.

We got out the elevators and headed to the car that waited for us outside. "Heyyyy, heyyyy.! Martavion.!" A female voice yelled. We turned around and seen Kali running out the hotel.

What's up.? He questioned.

I been trying to get a hold of y'all. These was left on the plane. She said handing him our passports and my medicine.

Oh good looks thank you.! "You still wanna go to the hospital.?!"

Hospital are you okay? She asked concerned.

Morning sickness.! I explained simply.

I use to work in L&D I know a couple tricks and remedies to help. Can I.? Kali said in a cheerful tone.

I'm actually pretty desperate anything....

We all went back into the hotel and up to our floor. I went to lay down in the bed and Martavion went to go show Kali to the kitchen area in our suite. I grabbed my bottle of water on my night stand and popped two pills. I needed my nausea meds so bad. It's been hell without them. They had a weird after taste. They normally wasn't like that. I started to get sleepy and like I was feeling a little dizzy.

Where's Martavion.? I asked Kali as she was coming in with a cup of tea.

I sent him to the store to get a few items for you.! Your going to be all better by tomorrow drink this.! She said giving me the cup. I started to sip it but I was so dizzy and sleepy I could bearly drink it.

My eyes closed numerous of times and I was fighting my sleep. I was feeling like I was stuck or in a daze almost.

My eyes was so heavy Kali stood over me stairring at me saying "shhhhh" and singing a soft lullaby.

As I was in and out my sleep I could of sworn I seen Kali in my clothes but my eyes was so heavy and I don't know if I was dreaming, I thought I even seen her In a wedding dress at one point.

_____________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

I grabbed the few last items for Magic that Kali asked me to get. I grabbed a set of roses and sun flowers as well. I made my way back to the hotel it was pretty late. I hope my baby was feeling good.!

Heyyy.! I said as I greeted Kali. She was sitting in a chair next to Magic reading a book.

Shhhh.! She said jumping up and pointing to Magic.

Ma bad.! I got everything.! I said putting the bag down. I walked over to Magic and she was knocked out. I kissed my wife on the forehead and sat the flowers down next to her on the night stand.

Wow your such an amazing husband.! Kali smiled in admiration.

Thanks.! I stepped from in between them. "I just want her to feel better for the wedding.!

What wedding.?!

Ours.....we're getting remarried.!

Omg.! Congratulations that's big.! Well i promise you she's going to be just fine.!

Yeah i hope so, Can I give you a ride to your hotel or anything.?!

Actually I was trying to get a room here I lost my wallet at the other hotel and now I don't have any money or anything.

Word.?! Look here go 1,500 put in to pocket I can't repay you enough for helping out with Magic it means a lot to us.! We got extra rooms if you wanna crash here until morning and you can get your own room

Oh my god I would be so thankful Martavion thank you so much.! She said excited hugging me. I stood frozen cause we are you touching me.?!

Follow me.! I showed her to one of the empty rooms and told her she can order anything to eat off the iPad and they will bring it to her. I went to go check on the kids and my mom was playing with them.

Yo bro.! How Magic.? Malachi asked coming out his room.

She Ight she Sleepin right now. Member the Lil freak bitch I use to fuck with in high school.?!

Nigga which one.?!

Kali.!

Super head Kal.! He asked laughing.

Yeah.! We ran into her on our flight she was our flight attendant. Than earlier I was bouta take Mag to the hospital cause she ain't have her meds. Why she pop up like oh I found her wallet, meds, and our passports.! And Mag was just looking for all that shit before we was about to go to the hospital.

That's crazy.!

As fuck than she was like I know some remedies to help her an Shit. Idk what she did but Mag knocked. Said she lost her wallet and shit ain't have no where to stay so I just gave her a room here and couple lil dollars just to say thanks and shit.

How you think Mag gone feel about that.?

Shit I don't know.! I'm just worried about her feeling better.

Well me and Lani about to go to some Shit on the beach get some drinks and eat ima hit you later ight.

Ight cool.! I gave him a pound than walked back towards where my suite was.

Heyyy Tavion.? I heard a female voice call out. I looked down the hall and it was Kali.

What's up.? I asked standing in the middle of the hall.

I ordered a little too much food, I could use a
Some help.! She giggled.

I'm not even hungry thanks though.

You sure it's alfredo.!

Oh yeah Naw I'm good I gotta get back in here to Magic.! Maybe next time.

Okayyyy ima hold you to that.! She smiled. I went into my room and took my shit off. Magic turned and started cuddling right under me like a little baby. I kissed her forehead and she was kinda hot and bussing sweats. I pulled her hair up into a fucked up ponytail and took her shirt off of her. She didn't move an inch she was so knocked out.

I turned on the tv and watched for a little bit until I got sleepy.