Chapter 32

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I walked back upstairs to my office and the door was locked. "Magic.!!" I called out knocking. "Mag.!" What the fuck. Now I know I didn't lock this shit behind me.

Marcusssss.?! I yelled pissed. I kept jiggling the handle to see if it would open.

Yo.? He said from the bottom Of the stairs.

I told you to keep an eye on Magic why the fuck the door locked.?

Nigga I'm down here cutting crack I don't know.!

Fuckin stupid.! I finally kicked the door in and Magic wasn't in here. I checked the other two rooms and I checked the bathroom she wasn't no where. I was confused as hell cause why was the door locked and she was gone.? I started to check every room and it was no sign of Magic.

Line the fuck up.! I yelled as loud as I could and everybody in this house came rushing into the living room. I pulled the pistol from behind the TV.

What you bouta do? Marcus asked confused taking the gloves off.

Magic is missing and I only was gone for 15-20 minutes I don't know how my office door was locked and she was gone. Y'all got 5 minutes to tell me something or we gone play a friendly game of rushing roulette.! I smirked leaning back on the fire place twirling the gun around in my hand.

Everybody was so quiet and was looking so confused. It made me laugh because everybody was acting like they ain't see shit you can't tell me she just up and vanished by herself.

5.....

4.....

I began to count down the last 5 seconds as I loaded the bullets into the gun. "3....."

2......

1... I smiled giving the first person in line the gun. This girl was shaking and she was about to start crying.

Pull the trigger or I will.! I said pulling my gun out sternly.

WAIT.! A girl said making me look up. She was shaking in fear. "I seen her with Kat.!" She said putting her head down.

Kat.? I smirked. I was so pissed off how did she even get back in here.?

This yo bitch.! Find her before I kill her.! I said sternly looking at Marcus. I grabbed both my guns and walked out the trap getting in my car. I grabbed my phone and went to Kats number.

They say a pussy got 9 lives let's see if she lives to her last one.! I smiled.