Chapter 18

I woke up and my head was hurting so bad. I looked around to see I was at a hospital. Was I dreaming.? I had to be dreaming.? The door opened and Marcus walked in with Malachi behind him. He smiled once he seen me.

Heyyy you.! He smiled coming over to me. I jumped at his touch because of my broken wrist.

Where's Martavion.? Where am I.?

He's out there talking to the nurses your in the hospital Mag.!

Where's my mom, Corey and Bianca.?!

They're taken care of, you need to relax a bit.! Malachi said bending down kissing my forehead.
The door opened slowly and Martavion walked in. He was so super quiet he stood by the door way.

The boys got up and walked into the hallway standing by the doorway closing the door. Martavion just stood there. I couldn't imagine what he was thinking right now.

He wiped his face and walked over to me. "How you feeling.?!" He asked taking a huge deep breath.

I'm okay....how did you find me.?

I finally heard the voicemail you left.....I kind knew something was up when you didn't come to dinner that night than when you called crying saying all that bullshit something wasn't right. What did they do to you.?

For the past couple I don't know.....I've been getting raped, beat, and tortured back to back everyday.! She's even drugged me multiple times.

What was the motive.?

She wanted a baby and she was jealous of me.....Martavion she told me Shit i wouldn't never in a million years thought or or looked into.! She said she wasn't my mother and she stole me from her bestfriend at birth. My whole life is a lie.!

Ayeeee no it isn't.! We are going to get to the bottom of this.! First things first let's worry about your health......and the babies.!

How did..

The doctors told me.! They ran a bunch of test your 3 months pregnant.!

The night me and you got together I must of gotten pregnant than.....I was already pregnant before Corey started rapping me....and I know this for a fact because I took a pregnancy test. A couple weeks into being held hostage I was throwing up and very sick and I couldn't keep anything down. Bianca was planning to keep my baby or kill it.!

You don't gotta worry about nun of that shit I got them. Just worry about getting better and taking care of the baby.!

What are you going to do.?

The less you know the better.

Make sure they all are dead.! I said coldly. He stood to his feet and nodded his head. "Burn Bianca Alive.!" I said as His hands touched the door. I wanted that bitch so dead I wanted to make sure her family couldn't have an open casket for her ass.