Chapter 34

Martavion was leaning against his car door looking pissed off as I was pulling into the school parking lot.
I parked in my usual spot and he stood up, waiting for me to get out. I got out grabbing my bag.

What's up with you.? He questioned confused and mad.

Nothing.! I said unbotheredly. He must of caught his vibe cause his whole mood changed.

What you mean nothing.? You wanna tell me why you got up and just left yesterday without saying shit to me.?

Let's not do this here.!

Why not.? I wanna know Mag.! That shit hurt....

That hurt.? I yelled cutting him off, shocked even said that. "That hurt.?! Martavion I almost died in a house fire a month ago. I have the worst nightmares about Corey touching me and me being trapped in fire and dying over and over again damn near every night. Your not there to hold and protect me like you say you are.! Your not there to ask me am I okay or hug me when I wake up crying every night. You haven't even slept with me since than and to top it off you come in the house at 4 and 5 in the morning. Sometimes you be smelling like perfume but than you go jump right in the shower. I know your cheating but I don't wanna think about it because I don't need to be getting hurt any more than what I already do. I love you so much and before I let you hurt me any more I just wanna walk away.!" I said without crying. People was looking at us and I went into the school. As I walked through the hall way people where starring and laughing at me. I was confused as hell and wanted to know what was funny.

You need to come with me.! Lani said grabbing my hand in a panic. She pulled me into the bathroom and pictures of me in my bra and panties, as well of pictures of me and Martavion kissing sexually was all over the walls and mirrors. The stalls and on the floors. Pictures I only ever sent to Martavion or the group chat. My heart was literally sinking into my chest. I cried as I ripped them all down. Lani helped me and people where taking pictures of the mess that was in here. I threw everything in the trash and stormed out.i ran out the school and to my car quick. I was so humiliated.

Open up.! Lani cried pulling on my door. "Ima fix this.!" She yelled crying.

How.?! I know everybody saw my pictures by now. This is going to ruin me.

Well let it who gives a fuck.?! We all know your not some type of freak bitch you only even been with one guy and plus he's your boyfriend.! And yo body cold as fuck.

Oh god Magic.! The principal wines running over to the car. "We have the computer lab professor hacking into the cameras to see how broke into the school to do this. Soon as we get something we will let you know I'm so sorry.! She tried to hug me but I don't really care.