Countinuation of Chapter 26

"Magic you are and extraordinary power, a gift that i will always treasure. My love will always be with you. Magic and Martavion forever.!" I asked with tears in my eyes.

How did you know that Mag.?

Martavion this is gonna sound weird but I think I dreamed our whole future like this happened before but when you gave me this we was driving to school and you said this was my early birthday present.!

You was dreaming?

It couldn't of been a dream all this was real baby this was real.!

Baby.? Are you okay Magic.? He laughed.

Yes baby.! Martavion you was my boyfriend you was my husband we had 3 kids Majesty, our daughter. A set of twins Micah and Machi.! And I was pregnant with another set of twins.!

Okay calm down start from the beginning.

This it all happened before.! I'm not crazy.!

I believe you tell me something than anything.

Black.! Ummm papa Jackson isn't your real father.... your connect black he's your real dad.!

Martavion looked at me weird and starred for a few moments. "Magic how do you know that.?"

I'm telling you this happened before I think I seen our whole future our whole lives. I'm talking from teens to grown ups. Martavion we was a couple from our teens until we were grown we got married we had kids I watched you die.! I held you die in my arms. We got married and got back from our honeymoon and soon as you got off the plane you went to jail. I was pregnant with the twins. I ran your drug ring for you.! Malachi and Malike brought you drugs to sell in jail. My mom isn't my real mom she stole me from her bestfriend Vanessa. You cheated on me with a girl name Audre you kilt her, I'm my mom tied me up and kept me hostage for months. I ended up moving with my dad because I wanted to run away from you.! Oh my god it's so much like I swear to god this shit was so real Martavion I'm not making any of this up. Lani and Maclahi even got married and had kids you delivered our twins on our bathroom floor like this shit was real.

I believe you Mag I do. Nobody in this world knows that secret about black.

Yeah you found out he's your real father from when you got sick and you needed blood transfusions and nobody was your blood type and your mom and papa Jackson agreed to call him and you seen a man that looks exactly like you but older and you got his address and name off a file. His real name is Martavious! He taught you everything you will need to know to be come a drug lord. Umm your mom cheated on papa Jackson for black and she told him if he really loved her he would let her go.! Martavion I am not crazy.!!!

Magic......all that is true.! He said slowly just looking at me.

This couldn't of been a dream.