Chapter 32

I sat on the edge of the bed stairring down at my ring.... Martavion was right....people do search their entire lives for a love like this.! Not even just love but the lifestyle we both live, the amazing A1 parenting skills and love we BOTH provide to all of our children. The money, the cars and clothes like literally everything. I'm so blessed and honored that God gave this all to me.! I just wanted to work my regular 9-5 as a surgical technician and be a mom, a wife and have a bunch of babies.! I got so much more. I found my forever.

What's wrong.? Martavion asked standing in front of me.

I wiped my tear and looked up at him. "I'm just happy that's all.!" I smiled making him smile. He kissed my forehead than my lips.

I love you.!

I love you more.!

That's impossible.! He giggled against my lips. We started to kiss intensively. He kissed my neck as we got deeper, his hands roamed my body sending shivers down my spine. His touch was so soft and firm. He made his way down between my legs and kissed his favorite place before licking it. I pulled his face in deeper, running my fingers through his dreads. My moans got louder and louder as I climaxed all over his tongue. He stepped out his boxers and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He forced his way in through the tightness and he was feeling amazing. Those moans turned to screams so quick.

Mommy.!!! Daddy.!!!! Little voice yelled from outside the bedroom. They was getting louder and louder.! "MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.!!!! MARTAVION.! MAGIC.!!!!! DADDYYYYYYYYYYYY.!!!!" Micah and Machi screamed.!

Baby you know they not gone stop.! I managed to get out between strokes. Oh my god he was feeling so good right now.!

Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyy.!!!!! They banged on the door.

What the fuck.! Martavion yelled pulling out. He was so mad I couldn't help but laugh. I got up grabbing my shorts. He put his boxers on and went to the door. "What the hell y'all little asses doing out the fuckin bed.!" He asked pissed opening the door.

We wanted to sleep with you and mommy.! Micah smiled.

I got out the bed and went over to the door. "What's wrong.!?!" I asked folding my arms.

We wanna sleep with you.! Machi smiled.

Mag NO.!

You know they not gonna go to sleep.!

What about my.!!!!!!! NEEDS.?!!!

You can wait.! Come on babies.! I smiled grabbing their hands. We got in the bed on the side me and Martavion doesn't use.

Oweeeeee.! Martavion yelled making angry sounds punching the air before bringing his mad ass to the bed.

All that.! I laughed. He layed all the way on the side we was just on pulling the covers over him mad. I turned the lights off and the boys was going to sleep pretty quick. My babies was just some regular mamas boys.

Martavion.! Martavion.! I hissed trying to get him up. I couldn't go to sleep cause all I could think about was finishing what we started to.
He wasn't budging at all. I layed Machi on my chest cause he was on my right and on the edge of the bed. I picked him up slowly so I could get out the bed. I carried him to his room and placed him in the bed. I went back for Micah and layed them together. I closed and locked the door and got back in the bed.

Martavion.!! I was trying to wake his ass up but he wanted to act def. I started to pull his boxers back and pull his Dick out. I put that muthafucka right in my mouth and started working. He was getting harder than a rock.

Oweee fuck Mag.! He moaned waking up out his sleep. His sleepy deep voice was so sexy.! Ima bus get on top of this muthafucka.!" He said walking fully up. He pulled me on top of him taking my shirt and shorts off. He slid in me grabbing me by my waist as I bounced up and down. He pulled my hair back and choked me as he kissed and nibbled on my nipples licking my piercings. He was feeling so fuckin good. He flipped me over so I was on my back and started killing my shit. I was starting to squirt this bed was getting messy as hell. He grabbed me by my throat and kissed me. Now why he do that cause I swear we just went on a water ride.

Fuck baby.! He laughed in disappointment.

You nutted.?! I asked giggling.

Girl go to hell.! He said getting off me and falling back. "I can't believe yo lul freaky fuck ass gone wake me up out my sleep with some head like that.!" He said out of breath. "And you brought pussy with it.!" He said sounding so amazed.

Your annoying.! I laughed. He rolled over to me laying his head on my chest and wrapping his arm around my waist. I stroked his ear as we layed in silence and before I knew it we both was snoring.!