Chapter 21

I love you baby and you know I do so with that being said Magic I can't stand to see you like this.! I need you to get up mama.! Kahlani said as she stood in front of me wiping my tears away. I just closed my eyes and tried to ignore her. "Well if your not getting up than I'm getting in.!" She said kicking her shoes off and stepping over me taking her hoodie off. She got right in the bed and cuddled up next to me.

I don't know what your thinking or how your even feeling right now Magic, but this isn't the way to go. Your literally making yourself depressed and sick. Your an amazing mom and woman and Martavion is so lucky to have you.!

Than why he cheat on me Lani.? I've been in love with that man since I was in 7th grade. I stood by his side through so much shit. I had nervous breakdowns when he died in my arms. This shit hurt worse than that and nobody understands. He's fathering another woman's child. It's so much shit going through my mind Kahlani......

It was an accident now you can let this shit keep tearing you apart or boss the fuck up.! And I say you boss the fuck up. Make his ass remember why he even married you in the first place. Most importantly make yourself remember who the fuck you are. Your a queen we don't cry we fix our crowns and go buy the whole damn Chanel store if we wanted to.! Matter fact get up get up right now.! She yelled standing on the bed jumping up and down. She jumped off the bed and pulled me off until I hit the floor. She dragged me into the bathroom and into the bathtub and turned the hot water on pushing me in with my clothes on and all.

Wash your ass.! Or I'll get in and do it for you.! She said sternly leaning on the glass.

Lani just say you want eat me ass you gay bitch.! I said laughing.

Baby I'ont eat no ass now. I might munch on a lil coochie lip but I ain't no ass.! And ewww your not my type.!

Yeah okay.! I laughed.

I'm just happy to hear you laugh.! She said bussing out twerking. I took my wet clothes off and started to wash up. I got my hair wet making it curly.
I got out and dried off and went into my closet which Kahlani was already in. I dried off than put some lotion on. "You pregnant.?!" She asked twisting her lips up looking at me.

No.!

Mmmm let me find out that's the real reason yo ass been overly emotional. You look like you gotta little pudge there.!

Kahlani you can go straight to the hottest part of hell and kiss my ass!. I said as I put my underwear on. I grabbed a white low V-neck shirt some grey leggings. My navy blue A'different Vibe hoodie and the jean jacket to go over it. I did a quick simple make up look and grabbed my timbs.

What you got out the shower and chose Violence today.? She asked with wide eyes as I laced my boots up.

Shut up.! I grabbed my lip gloss and phone and she gave me my sky blue Chanel purse.

Oweee okay bad bitch.! Now let me see you walk, walk, walk, walk.! She started to singing hyping me up as I started to runway walk trying not to laugh.

I hate you.! I said laughing hard.

I know.! She sang shrugging her shoulders how that little girl in the video of her blowing her little sister candles out did. "I'm driving.!" She said grabbing her purse and keys off the island.

If I wanted to die I'll just stay in the damn house in the bed.

Oweeee uhunun don't do that.! Don't.!

I'm just saying.! I laughed.

Girl fuck you.! She said rolling her eyes. We got on the elevator and down to the first floor we went. The valet brought her car around and we got in and she pulled off so quick blasting music. The fresh air was feeling and smelling so good. I haven't been outside in I don't know how long.

She pulled up to my favorite strip.! My heart started smiling. It was the first time in what seemed like forever. I jumped out the car and ran into Chanel.! Baby I'm home.!!!!!!!!!

Hi may I help you.? An older white lady asked coming over to us.

No we're fine. I smiled slightly. She nodded her head and backed up slowly still looking at us moving over to the security.

Owee these are so super cute.! Lani said pulling  a pair of Jean Chanel sneakers off the shelf.

Oh my god yes they are.! These is a must.!

Those shoes are a limited edition just came in yesterday. They run for about 3,500. We don't offer layaway so you ladies know.!

Excuse me.? I asked turning around to face her.

Maycs in the mall might have a more affordable pair or something similar in lord and Taylor.! She said as she took the shoe from our hands and placed it back on the rack.

You think cause we're black that we can't afford these shoes.? Lani questioned pissed off.

All I'm saying is that those are really expensive shoes....

And what the fuck makes you think that we can't afford them.? I questioned even more mad.

What's going on ladies.? Monica asked coming from the back.

These two ladies where trying to steal these shoes.! The lady said backing away from us a bit.

Steal.? We both questioned pissed off.

There must be a mistake Elizabeth..... this is Mrs Magic Jackson and Mrs Kahlani Jackson.! They are our number one VIP customers.

Oh well I didn't know....

Yeah before you get to running your fuckin mouth trying to racial profile a person make sure you know what the fuck you talking about. I can buy you and this entire fuckin strip if I wanted to. I don't gotta steal shit in here. Me and the owner is quiet great friends in fact. You should hand Monica your badge cause once I leave her and make this phone call you won't ever in your life be able to work for Chanel or any other luxury designer brand ever again. Now just for that MONICA I WILL BUY YOUR WHOLEEEEE ENTIRE STORE two of everything for me and my sister.!

Yes ma'am.!

You can have it shipped to us you know our address.! I said placing my Chanel sunglasses on my face.

No problem would you like a receipt?

Email it to me darling. And all my things have them shipped to Kahlani house. My husband is getting us a new house built up from the ground.

I heard what happened I'm so sorry about that.

It's fine. It was just time for us to move to a different location anyways. I'll tell my husband you said Hello.!

Please do.! How are the kids.?

They are wonderful getting so big in fact add all of the stuff you have for little girls as well you know My daughter size.!

You got it.!

I hope your commission check is as big as this store.! And I'll be giving Mr. Mohonny a call now.! I smiled pulling out my phone as I was leaving out the store.

One thing I hate most in life is a racist bitch.! I can't stand them. I will flex so hard on a bitch like that. She can't even afford anything in there off of her one check so how can you check someone else about what they come on a store for? Wether I was just browsing or not.! You never know who someone is or what they have so your best bet is to shut the hell up. I will definitely be making a call on her ass, I don't play that.

We shopped for what seemed like hours. I was ready to go home but of course Lani wanted to stop for frozen yogurt. We got out the car and went into the yogurt spot. It was these two girls looking at us. And I gave Lani that look and she knew exactly what I was thinking.

Bitch I got blankets in the trunk what you wanna do.?

Shit a bitch keep looking over here she gone catch a party real quick.! I said rolling my eyes. The girl got up and started coming over towards us.

Hi I'm sorry to keep starring at you but you wouldn't happen to be Magic are you.? She asked unsure biting her lip nervously.

Why? I asked folding my arms.

My name is April......can I talk to you for a minute please? She asked sounding so sincere.