Chapter 30

TEXT MESSAGE
~Mrs.Lani💜

"Let's go to Vegas.?!"

A text flashed across my screen. "What.?!" I asked laughing. Who randomly says let's go to Vegas.

"Yes let's go in two weeks.! I need a vacation so bad.! Please let's go.!"

Okay okay I guess.! Book the tickets.

Do you care if I go to Vegas.? I asked Martavion as he got back in the car.

No why.?!

Lani just asked did I wanna go with her she needs a vacation.

Nah I don't give a fuck plus you pregnant you can't do shit anyways.! He laughed pulling off.

Yeah okay ima be right at them tables getting that bag.!

That's my girl.! Make sure that muthafucka buss every time.

You know I am.! That's my shit. Last time we went to the casino together I ran it up ten bands.!

Yeah that shit was dumb crazy.! I taught you well.!

Yes you did! But I think ima go.

You might as well AINT shit else to do.

You right.

You need some money.?

No but I ain't one turn down any either.!

I bet you ain't.! He laughed as he came to a red light.

Or you can come too.!

Nah.! I got shit to do here. You go and enjoy yourself.

Can we get one more vacay before the baby come.?

Where you wanna go.?

Any where long as I'm with you.!

You so corny! He laughed.

Meeeee! No your the corny one.

Yeah Ight you getting out.? Ima be a while.

Okay. I took my seat belt off and got out the car to follow him inside.

You know where my office is.? He questioned as the security moved out the way.

Yeah....

Ight I'll meet you up there in a short. Maybe I should start destroying his stuff more often. He been being so super nice and he's even bringing me around his work. Martavion never ever wanted me around when he did his business not even when we was younger so this was different for me.

Damn she bad.! I heard a dude say as I walked in.

Better watch out for he put a bullet in yo head over that one. Some other dude said. Martavion ignored them all and went downstairs to the basement. I went upstairs to his office and what do you behold little miss Kitty Kay was in here. This bitch got some type of death wish or something.?

You lost.? I asked sitting my purse on the desk.

No I'm right where I'm suppose to be. She smirked. Spinning around in his chair.

This damn girl really lost all her marbles.! I said more to myself rubbing my forehead then to her.

I was told to meet him up here if you must know, jealousy is an ugly trait on you, you might wanna fix it. She smirked giggling.

The only thing that's ugly is you in that cow print body suit. You given me farm animal vibes.! And I don't really like that.

Well somebody gone have to feed the baby once it comes after I beat the fuck out yo Ass.! She laughed and stood up. I grabbed the gun from under Martavions desk so quick and smacked that bitch across her face with it. She feel towards the desk callings hard as blood poured from her mouth. I picked her head up banging it on the desk and putting the gun to her head.

You gone do what with my child bitch.? I questioned pissed.

What the fuck is going on.?! The door bussed open and a bunch of niggas rushed in at once. I hit her face again on the desk.

You gone do what with my child I didn't hear you.!! I yelled louder. I hit her head again than threw her back to the ground. "I fuckin thought so.!" I said taking the safety off the gun.

Whoaaaa chill what's going on.?! Some dude asked.

What's the fuckin noise about.?! Martavion asked pushing through everybody as they stepped out his way.

Yooo what the fuck.! Marcus yelled running over to help Kat.

Tell the bitch to stop playing with me. I said wiping my prints off the gun.

Get yo peoples Marc.! Martavion said annoyed.

Marcus helped her up and out the room. She had so much blood coming from her face I tried not to laugh. That hoe must really had a death wish or something cause she just keeps it going. You keep going hard over dick you never even fucked.?! Weird ass bitch.!