Chapter 21

You got all your things packed.? Martavion asked me as he came into his room.

Yeah that's everything.

What's it going to take for me to convince you to stay here.?

Hmmm nothing.! Because this place isn't anything besides a reminder of hell.!

But I've took care of everything.! No one can hurt you now or ever.!

Yeah but I still would feel better back in Cali plus I have a whole life there. I don't even know how I'm gonna explain all this too my job.! I gotta figure out how ima raise a baby and all.

What's the suppose to mean.?

You don't think ima be there for my child.? Cause Magic you know me.!

No......No..! That's not what I'm saying at all MarMar.! I know your going to be a wonderful father it's just stuff I gotta figure out on my own.

Stuff like what Mag.? I lost you once and I AINT tryna lose you again.!

Your not losing me baby.! We are going to have a whole child together that counts for something right.?

Yeah I mean it counts for everything Mag but I ain't really tryna go to a whole different state to see my kid. I wanna come home to y'all every night and day.! I wanna be able to see what you spending my money on because i know you gone be shopping like crazy.! Just stay baby please.!

Mar I can't.! I have a whole life back there. I'll be back I promise.

And what if you decide you don't wanna come back than what.?

Well if we ever get to that road I'll cross it than but until than you have my word that I'll be back.! I stood to my toes and kissed him.

Tavion.?! A female voice said coming into the room. I looked up pulling away and it was Kat.

Who's she.? I asked concerned.

I'm his ride or die gutta bitch who the fuck is you.?! She answered.

You wanna explain.?! I asked folding my arms pissed off. "What is she doing in your house.?!"

Yo what's up what you doing here.? He questioned annoyed.

You said if I help catch Bianca that I could come over.!

What.?! I yelled.

I did not say that shit.!

Wow so now you gone lie.?

I'm so happy I'm going back to Cali.! I grabbed my suit case from the bed.

Oh y'all dating.?! This ya girl.? Whole time you got a bitch while you up here letting me give you head and shit.! Trifling ass nigga.! Out here making fuckin promises to me and you got a whole bitch nigga you soft as hell. She yelled.

I walked down the stairs and out the door. I put my suit case into the car as he came rushing down behind me.

Baby please believe me when I say i don't want that bitch.! All the hoe ever do was suck my dick and she bearly did that.!

You expect me to believe that Martavion.?! Whatever y'all had it's before us but I been in your face for the past two weeks since I got out that messy ass hell hole basement and if you wanted to be with me so bad like you say you do all relationships situationships should of been deaded.

I don't fuckin fuck with that dumb ass girl are you fuckin kidding me.!

Well it says different when a bitch know where you lay yo head and saying she and saying she sucked yo dick.! Just take me to the fuckin airport.!

What's all the yelling about.?! Marcus asked coming outside.

She think I'm fuckin with Kat doodoo ass.!

What.?! Marcus yelled bussing our laughing. "Shut the fuck up, y'all play too much.!" He said wiping the tears from his eyes laughing.

What's funny.? I asked slamming the trunk close.

That damn girl can't fuck with him if it was to save her own damn life.! She be dubbing her shit so hard that bitch damn near be crying.! Only reason her ass here is cause i asked her to help me with something and I had to take a shit.! Isn't that right Kat.?! He said laughing wrapping his arms around her mad ass. She pushed him off of her and got in the car. MarMar turned around went to go lock his doors and came and got in the car.

Sis if I don't tell you anything don't let that one get away from you.! Marcus smiled before getting into his car. I got in the passenger seat of Martavions car and he drove off.

Look I know you mad and pissed right now at me and think other wise about shit but Magic I love you and I'm in love with you. Please don't let this be the end for us.! He pled. I listened to what he said before getting out the car. I didn't say a word back I just got up and grabbed my bags. I walked into the airport trying not to think about nothing that just happened.