Chapter 30

I stood at the island sipping my last sip of juice. Martavion came out the room in his boxers and dreads down. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Your so beautiful.!" He whispered with a smile on his face. It amazes me how he even thinks that. My hair was in a complete messy bun. I have soap on my face, I was in a tshirt and some panties.
After all these years he was still in love with me.

Thank you baby.! I smiled turning to face him. We looked at each other for a moment and he smiled. I remember the first time I fell in love with him. We was such kids and I was so afraid to tell him I wanted to be more than friends.

I wanna take you some where.....

Like where?

Out the county.! I already have the tickets and we leave tomorrow. I got a sitter and everything's already planned out.

Seriously.?

Yeah.! He laughed. "I think we both can use some time away together."

I agree to that.! I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him. "I love you.!" I smiled.

Always.! He smiled kissing me back than my forehead wrapping his arms around me as he embraced me in a hug.

Where are we going.?

It's a surprise.....

How should I pack?

You don't need to.! I'm going to buy you new everything when we get there. But just dress in somethin comfortable. Our flight leaves at 10 so go get some sleep.

How you know I ain't have plans tomorrow.?!

I'm your husband I know things.! He said licking his lips walking away. I smiled rolling my eyes and putting the glass I had into the sink. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before getting into the bed. Martavion was in his closet on a business call with some dude in Japan.

_____________________
MORNING P.O.V.

I woke up to the alarm going off. Martavion was up and in the shower. I got up and went to the closet to find something to wear. I chose my fitted powder pink A'different Vibe leggins with the matching fitted zip up. I grabbed my new powder pink Louis Vuitton slippers that had dark pink LV's all over them. I had to grab the matching dark pink huge Chanel bag to go with my outfit and a pair of black sunglasses.

I packed my purse with things I would need and Martavion would need since he told me not to pack a bag.

GoodMorning baby.! He smiled coming into our closet and kissing my cheek.

GoodMorning.! I smiled kissing him back. I went to the sink and washed my face and brushed my teeth before getting in the shower.

Bae you got about 30 minutes.! He said opening the door as I was getting out.

Okay I just gotta get dress. I said as I wrapped a towel around me. I towel dried my weave and put some Cantu in it to keep the beautiful curls. It was one of them wet and wavy wigs with the beautiful deep curls when it got wet. I put my hair up and went and got dress. I lotioned down and put my clothes on. Martavion was dressed in a all black polo sweat suit with his red and black Jordan 12's a couple chains on his earrings, his Rolex and his Cuban braclet. He was looking good okay.

I put my moisturizer on my face. Because my fresh face with just lashes on I was cold okay.! I put in my heart shaped Diamond earrings. My matching Cuban the small and big one with My Rolex. I placed my sun glasses on my face and Martavion smiled.

What.?! I asked picking up my phone and purse.

Nothing beautiful you ready.?!

Yes.! I smiled. I followed him out the door and he locked it. We made our way down to the lobby and the valet pulled the car around.