Chapter 53

As I walked through the gates to get off my plane Malachi stood by the desk. He opened his arms and I gave him the biggest hug. "He'll be okay Mag.!" Malachi said hugging me.

How did you know.?

I'm the one who sent the alert.!

You'll tell me if he's safe right.?!

Soon as he contacts me and tells me he's good, I'll tell you.!

I let go of him and we walked down the hall. He was parked right outside. "How you know I went to go see him and what time my flight landed.?!"

Well I went to the house yesterday and Vanessa said she didn't know where you went but she seen flights to New York on yo phone or some shit. I came here a couple hours after I sent the alerts. He opened the car door for me and I got in.

He pulled up to the apartment complex and his whole mood changed. "Listen Mag...."

Malachi I'm sorry.! I'm sorry for being a bitch to you for all these months.! I know you had to protect Martavion. Your his big brother and he trust you completely with his life. You've always looked out for me since I was a kid. Your the big brother I never had and always wanted. My kids look up to you and your their favorite uncle.! I'm sorry for keeping them away from you. You can come by whenever you want.! I'm sorry I told you I hate you.! I didn't mean it I was just mad you kept that secret from me but I know why now and I thank you so much for telling me when you did......you just wanna have my best interest at heart. I know I disappointed you in many ways and I'm sorry.! I hate disappointing you.....I always felt like you was my dad and I was a little girl getting in trouble.! (He laughed) I don't wanna fight no more. Please be my big brother again.!!!!!

Mag all family go through shit and I understand why you was mad and that's why I let you come around when you was ready to come around.....Martavion is my heart that's my baby brother I'll give my life for his just like my other brothers. We was raised right.....we was raised strong.! He can handle his self. He's smart as fuck he's at genius level smart.! I wanna protect you just like he does. Your my little sister and he will literally kill me if something happens to you so that's why I'm over protective and I'm so hard on you if it ever feels like your disappointing me.

I'm sorry.!

It's okay.! Just go back to being the best wife and mom that you are and we even.!

I got you.! I laughed leaning over and hugging my brother.

Get some rest.!

You two and tell Lani that I'm sorry and I love her too.

She knows.!