Chapter 29

I sat on the porch waiting for Martavion. My feelings was so hurt that all my stuff was gone especially my Rolex. It meant something so special to me and what he had engraved on it. He walked over to me putting his arms around me.

I told you not to worry about it.! He said with a smile. How the hell could he be smiling at a time like this.

I don't have anything, I'm not gonna cheer up.

Look.! He said pointing to a truck that was at the gate. He clicked the button on his keys and let them in. The truck drove up to the stairs and three guys hopped out.

What's this.? I asked standing up. He smiled and they opened the doors and it was just boxes from Chanel, LV, Dior, footlocker, champs, Nike, Polo, Nautica and so much more.

I feel bad your really balling your eyes out so I just bought you a shit load of new shit.! Y'all can take it in the house third floor master bedroom. He said unlocking the doors for them. I grabbed my phone making a boomerang.

I posted it to my Instagram and captioned it "When your Fiancé loves you.! #Heavy Flex.!" He came back down the stairs and I jumped on him hugging him tight. I kissed his lips over and over and over making him laugh.

Thank you.! Oh my god thank you.! I smiled hard kissing him again.

You welcome baby go enjoy your gifts I have to go make some money back.! He smiled putting me down kissing me again.

I won't ask you for shit else in life.! I screamed happily jumping up and down.

You know you can have whatever it is you want in life.! He smiled. "Make sure you look in every bag and every box it's important that you do.!"

Okay.!

If you leave take the Benz truck and give me your keys. He said giving me his keys. I grabbed my keys off the steps and gave them to him. He kissed me by than drove off. I ran upstairs excited watching the guys bring more and more bags in. I was so happy and surprised and shocked. I grabbed my phone calling Lani to tell her what just happened. I was crying so hard when all my stuff was missing and she was trying to calm me down.

Wait your what.?! She asked not hearing what I just said.

MarMar bought me all this.!

No bitch that's not what you just called him.! You just said "My fiancé.?" Bitch what excuse me.?!

He asked me to marry him the other night at thanksgiving dinner, and of course I said yes.! I said holding my hand up showing my ring off.

Oh my gosh.!!!! I'm so happy for you.! She squealed excited.

Thank you.!

Oh my god we have to celebrate like we have to.!

Okay come over.! I'll cook it's to cold to be outside.

Okay I'm on my way. I sat in the middle of the floor with all my bags and boxes surrounded me. I didn't even know where to start. I grabbed a Gucci box and it was a pair of all white Gucci sneakers with the chains and diamonds on them. I screamed in excitement because I wanted a pair for my birthday but they where sold out. The next box I grabbed was from Louis Vuitton. I opened the box and two racks was in the box. "When you open one of your gifts and find this in it.!" I said while recording me opening the box. I opened another box and another 2 racks was in it. I grabbed a Chanel box and another two racks was in it.! I did a whole spin of the room showing all the boxes and bags before ending the video.

I finally finished opening everything. I had so much stuff but I was confused because I had just as much money to match it. When I was done counting it, it was almost 30,000 dollars. I grabbed my phone to FaceTime Martavion. "What is this.?!" I asked laughing.

Just a little something for you.!

Bae this is a lot of money.!

Yeah I know....

I can't accept all of this.!

Yes you can it's yours.! I gotta get back to this ima call you in a min. I love you.!

I love you more.! I smiled before hanging up. I grabbed all the money and went to go put it in my safe. I started to put all of my things away in my closets. I can't believe how much stuff I had. I went to the kitchen and took the stakes out the fridge I had took out to unthaw and marinate in seasoning. I started to cut up my onions, peppers and mushrooms and got them ready to be panned with my steaks. I placed them in the oven and sat them on a timer. I started to peel and cook my potatoes. I grabbed some corn out the pantry than opened it. I had a craving for a brown with nuts and ice cream. So I started on dessert. I put the brownies in the oven so they would be done be fore the steak. I started to clean my mess and put the dishes in the washer. By the time I was done my phone was ringing with Lani calling me.

Let me see.! She screamed happily as I opened the door. I put my hand out showing her my gorgeous ring.! My diamonds was shinning and big as fuck.
"I can't believe your engaged.! To Martavion at that.! I remember all that talk I don't like him. And no we just Bestfriends.! Now look living together and engaged that's dope as fuck.!"

Thank you sister.! I hugged her tight and she hugged me back. She followed me to the kitchen and we talked and laughed.

______________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

I sat at my desk going over some shipments making sure that the numbers added up right. I was well invested into the streets. The Shit was deep in my blood and I was smarter than the average so I moved different. My phone started ringing again and It was an unknown number. This was like the fourth time.

Who this.?! I asked aggravated. I didn't hear anything at first it sounded like a bunch of sniffling and crying on the other end. "Who is this?.!" I asked again ready to hang up. "I'm about to hang up.!"

Wait no Tavion don't hang up.! A female voice said sadly.

Who the fuck is this.?

It's Bianca could we please talk.

Nah shorty I don't got shit to say to you.! How did you even get my number.?

I have my ways....I just really need to talk to you.!

About what.? We don't got shit to say to each other and don't you got a restraining order on me.?! You shouldn't even be calling my phone.

I know and I'm sorry and I regret everything that happened. I'm annoyed because I know we had a better connection than this.! You can't sit here and tell me that you didn't feel something for me.?!

Look I don't know what kinda game your playing Bianca but I'm not the one to play it with. I am in love and engaged to Magic.! It's always been Magic it will always be Magic and nothing can change that.! I never fed you any lies or led you on. I told you I wanted to fuck you and that was that. I never told you I wanted to be with you nor have I ever gave off an impression that I did. I never even fucked you raw besides the 5 seconds when the condom broke. I really advise you not to call my phone any more.!

So you gone lie like I didn't tell you I had feelings for you I swear your going to wish you never did this.! I swe.....I hung up the phone and blocked the number.