Chapter 1

MARTAVION IN THE M.M.

I walked into my last period class and Martavion was hugged up with his little thot Kali.! I rolled my eyes and he smiled at me but I wasn't smiling back. I took my seat in the far back of the class and the bell rang. Lani sat in front of me and she was aggravated too.

Do you care if Bianca ask Martavion to homecoming.? She asked turning around aggravated.

What.?! I questioned not sure if I heard correctly.

Girlllll.! She swear up and down y'all got undeniable love for each or some shit and was scared to ask you could she take him to the damn dance.

I don't care.! Martavion is not my damn man.!

She shook her head and turned back around texting on her phone. Since when did we have secret messages outside our group chat.? I know Bianca wasn't that scary.? Or was she.? I flipped open my notebook and saw a note on a piece of personal purple paper I use in my journal at home. I opened it and it read "I love you bestfriend I hope you have a good day today in all your classes.! Love Mar Mar 💜" written in purple ink. I smiled and looked over at him which who was smiling back at me already.

"I love you too.!" I mouthed over to him and he put up his hands in a shape of a heart and I did the same to him. "Alright.! Clase Hola." Mrs. Rivera said smiling coming in. "To my students miss Kali, Marcus, moron I mean Maurice get out my class please.!" She demanded as the second bell rang.
Everybody got up to leave the class and I grabbed my notebook. I took out my phone and started scrolling on Facebook. Spanish was so easy for me so I bearly paid attention. Plus it was MarMar second language so he pretty much taught me over the years and his mom full blown only speaks Spanish so I just picked it up.

"Can't believe I'm going to homecoming with Carter Baxter.!" Some girl tagged Carter in. I laughed at and screenshotted it.

Bitch.! I said tapping Lani shoulder. She turned around showing me her phone as I was showing her mine.

I got up and went over to grab the hall pass to leave to go to the bathroom. I needed to take a walk I was pissed. You don't fuckin beg for somebody's fuckin time for months and when they finally give you a chance you do the most stupidest shit ever. I walked down the hall and I seen Carter. I got so mad and pissed all over again.

You taking bitches to homecoming now.? I questioned snapping standing in his face.
He licked his lips and looked down the hall than back at me without speaking. "Yo this is the exact reason why I said I'm good on you.! Yo I ain't neva met a nigga so jealous of another nigga.! You got to head so far up Martavion ass tryna see what that nigga gone shit out next you take that shit out on me.! Me and that boy ain't fuckin we ain't together nun of that.! But you wanna pull a bitch ass move and fuck on the next bitch cause me and my bestfriend close.?! Man this some bitch shit and on god these hoes could have yo ass.!"

You expect me to believe that.? You not fuckin that nigga.? You ain't fuckin me so you gotta be fuckin him.?!

All this over some pussy.?! Carter I'm a fuckin virgin still you think I'm giving my pussy up to just anybody.? I love my body and myself to just be giving my cat away. You already couldn't even hold your own and be faithful you think I wanna fuck on you.? Baby boy I'm a prize I'm the shit and yes Martavion treats me like a princess and I shouldn't expect nothing else less than not even from a boyfriend.! I said before walking off. My feelings was hurt but I seen Martavion at the end of the hallway leaning against the wall. He held his arms out for me and I wrapped mine around his waist hugging him.
"You heard everything didn't you.?!"

Yeah and I'm not gonna say I told you so either Magic.!

Go head and say it.! I said wiping my tears.