Chapter 41

When i woke up the first thing that caught my eyes was the box Martavion just had in my dreams. I sat up and the necklace was around my neck. Dreams do come true.!

I couldn't go back to sleep, My eyes burned from crying every 2 seconds. I had to put my husband in the ground in the morning. I grabbed the bottle of patron and finished it.

I heard crying comin from Majesty's room. I walked towards my daughter room and my heart broke even more. "Guys it's okay, uncle Malachisaid daddy is in a better place. He's in Heaven okay.! Micah if you keep crying your gonna make me cry.!" Majesty's voice was so shaky trying to get her words out. I opened the door and went over to the bed sitting next to her.

I want my daddy.! Micah said crying. "Me too mommy.!" Machi added. "Ma I'm sorry.!" Majesty said starting to cry.

Please don't cry Majesty.! I pulled my daughter into my chest. Majesty been a complete daddies girl since the day she was born. She had Martavion wrapped around her fingers growing up.

I can't hold it in anymore mommy, I miss my daddy.! I'm never going to see him again.! He's not going to read me a bed time story or pick me up from school.! Majesty cried.

Your so strong you know that.! You don't have to pretend any more baby, I know your hurt and you can let it out that's what I'm here for.! (I took my necklace from around my neck and placed it on hers) your daddy gave  me this and it means so much to me. The M&M stands for Martavion and Magic but you know what else the M stands for.?

Majesty.?

Majesty, Micah, and Machi.! Your daddy was a brave man and he loved every single one of you.! Majesty you are our first born child. You changed your daddies whole entire world from the moment we found out we was pregnant with you.! We didn't know how to be parents but he led and I followed. And you had him wrapped around your fingers since you was born. He slept in the crib with you if he had too. And you twoooooo.! (I smiled touching their chin wiping their tears) you two.! When I went into labor your daddy delivered you first than two seconds later he delivered you.! It was one of the happiest moments of our lives. Not many daddies can say they delivered their kids. That's so super cool right.!

But we not gone never see him again.! Micah said wiping his tears.

Yes.....but guess what.?! He can hear you.! You can talk to him out loud whenever you feel like it he can hear you....he won't say anything back but you can hear him and tel him how you feel. He's always going to be with you three no matter what okay.! Come here guys.! (I led them into my bedroom) watch out for the glass. Stay right there.!

Mommy what happened to the windows.?! Machi asked.

I broke it, don't worry about that.! I said reaching for Martavions jewelry box.
I walked my sons back into Majesty's room. I sat on the floor with them in front of me. I opened the jewelry box and took out Martavions very first chain. I bought him this when I was 15. I saved up so much money for it. "This ment so much to your daddy and now it's yours.! You have to promise to take care of it okay.!" I said placing it on Micahs neck. "And this one ment a lot to him as well.!" I said placing his second favorite chain around Mach's neck. I closed the box and held it. "Now you both have something of your daddy.! Long as you keep it around your neck he'll always be with you okay.!"

I kissed their cheeks and helped them into bed with Majesty.! My baby was being so strong. My heart was so broken. I cuddled all of them under me until they all fell asleep.

I got up and went to my bathroom in my room. I looked like a zombie.! I got in the shower letting the hot water hit me. I started to break down I couldn't keep my shit together to save my life. I slid down the wall crying as the water just hit me. I couldn't stop crying. I can't do this.!