Chapter 70

I woke up jumping out my sleep. Martavion was standing next to me holding a baby in his arms as the other baby slept in the crib in between us. I smiled as he noticed me. I sighed in relief at us being in a hospital room.

Look mommies woke.! He smiled sitting next to me.

Which one is that.? I asked sitting up. He moved closer to me moving the covers out his face.

This is Baby B.! He smiled.

They look like you.! I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

I'm proud of you.! Thank you for having my kids.! Your so strong.! But if you ever in your life pass out like that again and black the fuck out scaring the fuck out of me I'm going to kill you.! He said seriously.

I blacked out.?

Yeah scared the shit out of me.

Child birth takes a hell of a lot out of you. I said reaching for my baby. I picked baby A up and he was so precious.

Got any names.? He asked smiling. I just looked down at them.

Machi (Ma-Khi) Martavion Jackson and Micah Martavious Jackson.! I smiled looking at him. Martavion middle name was Micah. And Machi was close to Malachi. I wanted to name my sons after Two of the best men in my life. Without Malachi I don't think I would of ever made it far without him helping me get through that tuff time without my husband and I was so greatful for him and the love he showed over all those months. Plus he was my favorite brother. And Martavion was a wonderful man, he was everything i wanted, needed and more. He was my everything and the perfect example of a man and how I would want my sons to be raised.

I love those. Michi and Micah.! I love the names baby.! He smiled kissing me.

They're named after two amazing men they have a lot to live up to.! I giggled making him laugh. "Especially Micah".! He laughed.

They are definitely your twins.!