CHAPTER 06 : NIGHT DUTIES

As soon as they were done with everything in the library, Lily informed McGonagall, that Diana would be taking her place tonight.

When the two sat down beside Marlene, and Alice, they saw that they weren't alone, The Marauders were there, and they were talking, the two looked at eachother before pushing their plates away.

"Lost my appetite" They both said in unison, only the four noticed this, and Chuckled lightly.

"Here" Remus said, giving his sister a piece of chocolate.

"Thanks", Diana said munching in it.

"Why have you lost your appetite anyway?" Peter asked.

"I don't like people flirting while I'm eating" Lily, and Diana said, at the same time, and James chuckled.

"Oi Pads, take your flirting somewhere else, Ana, and Lily-Flower can't eat" James said with a laugh, while he nudged Sirius, and Peter choked on his drink.

"I'd get going, don't want their little fun to end" Diana said, kissing Remus' cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Remus said.

"More like later" Diana said before exiting the Great Hall.

"So Faye left?" Sirius said, looking at the door.

"Yes she's always like that, she doesn't want to see anyone flirting, that's why Alice needs to go to Frank" Marlene said.

"Yes Diana is like that, but the real reason on why I always go to Frank, is that he has his own set of friends, and It's fine with Ana, at least we don't kiss in from of food" Alice countered.

"Must be one of those months, don't worry about her", Sirius said kissing Marlene's neck.

"Speaking of one of those months, How's potions?" Remus said with a cough.

"Potions?" Sirius repeated, and his group of friends nodded.

"Shit! I totally forgot!" He said panicked.

"Where's Faye gone too?" He asked he can't fail Potions.

"Probably the Common Room" Remus calmly said, while Lily was watching him amused.

"Looks like Ana was correct you'll be running after her" Lily said with a chuckle.

"But she also said that she wouldn't help you" James said.

"She didn't said that" Peter countered.

"I know she didn't, it's all in her actions, she's going to make it hard for you Pads, I can feel it" James said, and Lily rolled her eyes.

"Boys, Will you stop?" Lily said glaring at the two, and calmed down when she looked at Sirius.

"I'm sure Diana is willing to help you" She said with a smile, that calmed Sirius, he knows that Diana would understand, she always understands.

"You can do that on Sunday, if She wants, but knowing Ana, you're on your own Black" Lily said, and Alice laughed.

"And I thought you were on my side" Sirius said, acting like he was hurt.

"She'll come through" Alice said, Sirius was supposed to speak again, when he saw Diana sit down in between him and Lily, and right in front of Remus.

"Rem, finish this" Diana said, holding a parchment.

"Talk so sweet like sugar like-" Diana stopped looking at Remus, and the boy grinned, while the others were looking at them curiously.

"Like sugar like candy, makes me wanna be the best man that I can be" Remus said with a smirk.