CHAPTER 56 : THE MISSION

"Be safe Mum, Dad" Archer said as he hugged the two.

"Do you really have to go?" Scorpius said as he himself joined the hug, Diana looked at the two and smiled, While Sirius did the same, little did they know Regulus was there and took a picture of them.

"We have to" Sirius said.

"Just promise us that you'll be safe" Scorpius said, and Diana smiled.

"I'll try" Diana said and pulled Sirius out of the room, before the twins can say anything.

"Not that I'm complaining, but I am, why are you so eager to get me out of there?" Sirius asked.

"We'll finish faster if we get out of there quicker, you don't know how many questions they'll ask" Diana said as they approached the front door.

"Well if it isn't Diana Lupin, with my blood traitor of a son" Walburga's voice was heard by the two.

"Listen here bitch I don't want to hear any of your rants" Diana said as she started to take off her coat and the painting smirked.

"That's why I always liked you" Walburga said, Diana stopped from removing her coat and looked at The Painting.

"I'm not going to do your mind games Black, but since I'm in a good mood today I'll hear what you have to say" Diana said as she fully took off her coat.

Sirius was shocked to see Diana wearing a black shirt, and ripped Jeans, in Sirius' view he was liking it.

"Oh dear Yes I do like you for my son, only Orion disapproved, so I had the idea to let him marry Luna" The painting said.

"Yup I'm done with this shit" Diana said as she pulled Sirius out of the house.

"Damn you look hella fine" Sirius said eying her up and down, Diana chuckled, and rolled her eyes.

"Well we are hunting death eaters" Diana said as she put the coat back in her bag, but she did took a pair if fingerless gloves, and a leather jacket.

Sirius was looking at her as she wore the gloves, but what surprised him was the leather jacket, when Diana shook it up and down he saw a certain mark, a mark he put in one of his jackets.

"Let's go" Diana said as she put the jacket on, Sirius smiled and turned to his dog form.

"It'll be weird if I'm talking to a dog" Diana said with a chuckle, Sirius licked her hand as a sign that he himself found it funny.

Diana crouched down, and ruffled his fur.

"You Siriusly look good in Black" Diana said with a chuckle, and the dog barked as a response.

Diana and Padfoot strolled around, and Padfoot spotted Avery, Diana hid at some of the buildings as Padfoot walked and follow them.

While Diana was waiting for Padfoot's return, She looked at the leather jacket that she was wearing, she looked at a certain corner and smiled, it had that small blue mark that Sirius put.

She was sitting down behind a tree when a dog approached her.

"Hey there Pads", Diana said as the dog came back it transformed back to his human form and looked at Diana.

"Where are they?" Diana said as Sirius himself sat down beside her.

"They're heading to Borgin and Burkes" Sirius said, as he leaned back, he looked at Diana as she was thinking deeply.

"We'll follow her there it'll be easier if you'll go first, you can inform me if anyone's coming" Diana said as she looked at Sirius.

"Alright" Sirius said and turned back to his dog form.

He leaded the way and Diana followed him unnoticed by anyone, as Sirius mad his way to Borgin and Burkes Diana can make out figures, of course Avery was there, so was a few more.

"I though it was only The Avery girl" Diana whispered to herself, Avery must've seen her for it smirked at her and gave her the middle finger.

Diana's eyes widen as a spell almost hit her, she emerged out of the building and faced the girl.

"Hello Avery, Where's Hestia, and Flora Carrow? Aren't your little group consisted of that?", Diana asked with so much sass, that if Sirius was in his human form, he'll be sniggering at how Avery looks.

"Well I think it'll be better if you'd shut up" Avery said as she started to hit Diana with spells, but Diana was quick for she dodged all of it, Sirius turned back to his human form and fought with Diana.

As they were fighting Avery, Sirius saw that glint in Diana's eyes.

"One two three" Diana said and the two of then raised there wands.

"Stupefy!" They said in the same time, but Avery apparated away.

"We shall report this to Dumbledore", Diana said as the two of them were walking in the woods.

"Where are you taking me?" Sirius asked the girl with a smirk.

"I'm thinking of murdering you" Diana said, and Sirius smacked her shoulder.

"I'm just kidding" Diana said.

"We're going to our humble little cottage" Diana said, and Sirius looked at her confusingly.

"It's midnight and they'll be locking the doors, and if I'm not mistaken you forgot your keys" Diana said and Sirius smacked her behind the head.

"Wa- shit you're correct" Sirius said, and Diana chuckled.

"We're here" Diana said, as she and Sirius saw a small homely cottage.

"I remembered the first time I went here" Sirius said.

"Of course you'll remember you were here with me" Diana said, ad she fumbled for her keys.

"The first time I went here after twelve years, I saw the two in the woods" Sirius said.

"Must've been one of their runs" Diana said and Sirius nodded.

"You can sleep at Remus' room, I'll be across the hall if you need me" Diana said, and Sirius nodded, tho if you'd ask him he'll be more comfortable if Diana would sleep with him, but given in their current state that wouldn't happen.

---

:))