CHAPTER 65 : OWN LOVELIFE

Sirius woke up and had a serious headache, Diana chuckled at the side, and Sirius glared at her.

"What time is it?" Sirius asked as he rubbed his forehead.

"It's two in the afternoon dipshit" Diana said giving him some water.

"Why am I still in bed then?" He asked and Diana chuckled again.

"Remember Regulus got you drunk" Diana said in a matter of fact tone.

"Early in the morning?" Sirius asked, and Diana laughed again.

"Were you that drunk? You forgot everything that happened?" Diana said still chuckling and Sirius shrugged

"Well seeing that Regulus got you drunk so early in the morning, what do you want to do?" Diana asked as she sat on the bed.

"I want Thena, and Remus to be back together" Sirius said and Diana sighed.

"Well that's not coming out very well" Diana sighed.

"This morning Remus went home, told me he wants to see Athena, but then I remembered she's taking a break" Diana said.

"Than that's good he can just make a silly excuse on why he's in her doorstep" Sirius said, and Diana nodded.

"That was the same thing I told him" Diana said, but she saw Sirius' crestfallen face.

"What's the matter?" She asked out of curiosity.

"If Athena doesn't open the door, then I don't know where to find her" Sirius said.

"Didn't you say she has muggle relatives in New York?" Diana asked and Sirius nodded.

"I just don't know where to find Clint" Sirius said.

"Huh?" Diana asked.

"Clint's her relative, he and his brother were abandoned in such a young age, now the boy's fourteen" Sirius said.

"I'm sure she'll find Clint and at least take him to his Uncle" Sirius continued and Diana listened.

"How are you sure she'll be finding Clint?" Diana asked him.

"I've known Athena ever since, and I know she'll find them no matter what" Sirius said and Diana nodded.

---

"Well this sucks" Archer said as he took Scorpius' hand, it was their father's birthday and they've written to him already.

"Stop" Scorpius said as he put a clean bandage.

"You need to stop talking back to Umbridge" Archer said as they sat at the Astronomy tower.

"I can't help it, all she says are lies" Scorpius said, and Archer sighed.

"She should be the one who takes on a bloody quill not me, she should endure the pain, she tortures students, by using a quill, I'd rather go ti the doom room than stay here with that pink toad" He scowled.

"How about we just hope that Athena's fine?" Archer said and Scorpius nodded.

"Alright, I'll take my leave, don't go wondering around, aight?" Archer said and Scorpius nodded.

As he looked at the view an owl swept in, and dropped a letter in his lap.

He looked at the letter curiously, and flipped it he saw the familiar hand writing of Athena.

He opened the letter and started to read it.

Dear Scorpius, or Archer,

I hope this letter finds you well, and knowing the two of you, you'll read this separately, I know that you've been worried about me, but don't worry I'm doing well, I found an old relative of mine, and I'm taking him to our Uncle Theodore.

I am deeply sorry for not telling you my plan, and I know that your Astronomy classes had been cancelled, that's all.

-Athena Bell

Scorpius kept the letter, and promised himself to give it ti Archer tomorrow morning.

---

Christmas was nearing and they still haven't seen Athena, but in the good side it looks like Remus has forgiven Tonks with the whole enchantment.

"They'll be home in a few, are you alright Arthur?" Diana asked Arthur.

You see Arthur Weasley was attacked, and thanks to Harry he's now safe.

"They're here" Remus said as he let the kids in.

"Lovely to see you Dears!" Molly said and hugged them, Diana hugged his twins, then Harry, then Draco.

"Boys" Sirius said as he called his twins, the two hugged him, and Sirius told them the good news.

"Wait! You're telling us that you're back together?" Archer said excitedly, and Sirius nodded.

"Wait? Who's with who?" Remus said as he looked at the twins, and Sirius.

"Mum, and Dad" Scorpius said clearly amused, and Remus looked at the two quizzically.

"How come I didn't know?" Remus asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You have your own love life get ger back" Diana siad, and Kissed Sirius' cheeks.

"Is it Athena?" The twins asked and Remus nodded.

"Can we talk to him, privately?" Archer asked pertaining to Remus, and the two nodded at them.

"What is it?" Remus asked as the twins pulled him to Archer's room.

"We might know where Athena is" Archer said, and Remus was shocked, and Scorpius rolled his eyes.

"You might be forgetting but we also know your love life" Scorpius said, and gave Remus the letter.

Remus read it and smiled.

"She's really taking time off" Remus said as he gave the two the letter.

"Thank you for showing me this, I know exactly where to find her" Remus said and went to the door

"But Uncle Re-" Before Scorpius can say anything Remus slammed the door shut.

"Well good luck in talking her out" Archer said.

"Sometimes he's such an Idiot" Scorpius said, as he went out the door hoping to talk to his Uncle.

"Hey Uncle Reg" Scorpius said as he passed the elder.

"Not that I'm interfering" Regulus said, and Scorpius sighed.

"It's-" Scorpius stopped himself and ran a hand through his hair, and looked down.

Regulus put a hand on his shoulder, and he looked up to smile at him.

"If it's Athena, then she's alright, don't worry about her, she'll be alright" Regulus said.

"Uncle Rem's going after her" Scorpius said, and Regulus nodded.

"I know, that's why I stopped you from stopping him, it's time that they talk" Regulus said, and Scorpius sighed.

"You think they'll be alright?" Scorpius asked, and Regulus gave him a small smile.

"I'm sure" He said and walked the other way.

"There's a lot of things that happened in the past that I can't tell you, playing the role as her best friend is one of it" Regulus said as he went inside his room, he looked at a picture at his bedside table and forced a smile.

Yes they ran away back then, but something tells him, the feelings he thought was gone, is ones again coming back.

---

:))