CHAPTER 29 : ATHENA BELL

The Great Hall was roaring with chatter and laughter, it was The Halloween feast, and all of them were happy, despite the full moon coming in a few days, Remus was actually having fun.

The chatter wasn't dying it was one of the most memorable feast if you'd asked them, for the Marauders would make jokes that night they were the life of the feast, and McGonagall didn't even give them Detention.

After the feast, the Marauders left to go who knows where.

"The fact that you're naming your Son Scorpius is bizarre" Alice said.

"It's a constellation Al, that's why it's unique" Diana said.

"Still aren't you giving him Sirius' name?" Alice said teasingly.

"Who said I'll have a kid with Black?" Diana said in a joking manner, and Marlene sniggered at her.

"Oh, yeah Like you just didn't call him Honey a while ago" Marlene said with a laugh, and this caught Lily's attention.

"Really, Honey?" Lily asked in disbelief, and Diana went red.

"Oh shut it, you think I didn't notice the stares you gave Dorcas earlier", Diana said with a smirk.

Marlene went red as red as Lily's hair, the two looked at Marlene with a cocked eyebrow, and the girl looked down.

"I'm lesbian, happy?" Marlene said, and the girls squealed at her.

"We've been waiting for you to come out!"

"It was a surprise for us when you said you fancied Sirius!"

"I knew it" Diana said as Lily and Alice squealed in excitement.

"Do you want us to arrange something for you and Dorcas?" Lily asked clearly excited.

"No don't" Said Marlene whining at her friends.

"Whatever you say" The three said as they started to walk to the Gryffindor tower.

The four of them were so into their conversation that they didn't notice four boys walking behind them.

"Back to our topic earlier, what would you name your future kids?" Marlene asked ones more, this caught the attention of the four boys.

"As I said Scorpius would be a nice name, but Sherlock's better" Diana said as they passed a couple of Slytherins.

"I'll name him Neville, if it's a boy" Alice said as they turned a corner.

"Lily?" Marlene said looking at the redhead.

"Harry" She answered and they nodded.

"Hello ladies" Sirius and James said from behind looking at Diana and Lily.

"Potter get off!" Lily said glaring at James who was trying to flirt with her.

"Well what were you up to?" Diana asked Sirius who was Smirking at her.

"Nothing" The boys said to quickly, Diana shrugged and pulled away from Sirius.

"We'll be going don't cause havoc" Diana said as she, Lily, Marlene, and Alice went inside the Gryffindor common room.

"Alright, aren't we gonna talk about how Moony over here looked at Athena?" Sirius said as they went to the Shrieking Shack, under James' Invisibility cloak.

"No we are not going to talk about it" Remus said as they reached the shack.

"Yes we are, Athena's my bestfriend Rem, you can tell me anything" Sirius said, and James smirked at him.