CHAPTER 64 : REMUS' PROBLEM

It's Sirius' birthday and Diana smiled at herself she was at Yorkshire, she wasn't going to Grimmuald place this morning she's sure Molly's there she's always there, but there would be times that she'll go back to the burrow with Arthur.

There was a knock on the door, and Diana looked at the small hole to see who it was.

She saw Remus, but why would he knock at his own hous? Unless he's not feeling well.

"You know you could just come in" Diana said as she opened the door wide enough for Remus.

Remus smiled sheepishly, and sat on the couch at the living room.

"What's the problem big brother?" She asked as she sat down beside him.

"I haven't seen her" Remus said, Diana knows who he was talking about, but she'd rather hear it from the boy's mouth.

"Who?" Diana asked, and Remus snorted.

"You know very well who I'm talking about" Remus said out of frustration.

"You won't be seeing her for a while" Diana said as she saw Remus' crestfallen face.

"Do you know where she is? Do you have and idea where she's staying do you kno-"

"Remus" Diana said as she cutted him off.

"Calm down, alright?" Diana said, and Remus nodded.

"She wants to be left alone, let her be, but try her flat, if you really want to see her, then make some silly excuse on why you're on her doorstep" Diana said, and Remus hugged her.

"You were always there for me", Diana said when they broke apart.

"And you were always there for me" Remus repeated.

"That's what siblings do", Remus said with a smile, and left the girl.

Diana knew something Sirius wanted to see, well it is a rare sight to see her drunk, but she's not going to be the drunk one, Sirius is.

She smirked to herself and apparated to Grimmuald place.

Ones she was there, she saw Regulus with Sirius having a drink, Regulus winked and left.

"It's bloody ten in the morning and you're already drunk" Diana said as she sat in front of Sirius.

"Who's drunk?" Sirius asked obviously drunk.

"C'mon I'll put you to bed, damn Regulus got you drunk before I can" She said with a laugh as she carried Sirius to his room.

Ones she was inside she layed him down, at his bed, and saw him staring at her.

"You're really beautiful, no wonder I fell for you" He said before he dozed off.

Diana chuckled and put the covers on him, this was something Sirius done with James often.

She remembered when the two got drunk, and Sirius showed up in their doorstep wasted.

---

Diana was currently going around the house to clean, when she heard a knock it was eight in the evening, so she's guessing it was Sirius.

When she opened the door she was correct it was Sirius, but was surprised when she saw Remus as well carrying James.

"Looks like you boys had a fun night" Diana said as she took Sirius from Remus.

"Don't get me started" Remus said and Diana laughed at him.

"Well I hope the boys had fun" Diana said.

"They had tons of fun" Remus said sarcastically, and Diana Chuckled at her brother.

"I can sense that you drank with them" Diana said, and Remus only smiled.

"Well I need to get this Stag to his wife, see you Di" Remus said as he carefully apparated away.

Ones The two were gone Diana closed the door and started to carry Sirius to their room, Sirius was heavy since he was already half asleep.

"Love we're not going to make it to the bedroom if you don't help me get you up", Diana whispered to his ear and Sirius mumbled something she didn't quite understand.

Diana sighed and started to carry Sirius, it was difficult but they managed.

"Alright love" Diana said as she layed Sirius on the bed, she went to their closet and took a shirt and some trousers.

She went to Sirius and raised his arms and Diana started to undress him, ones he was dressed, Diana let him sleep.

Knowing that when he wakes up he'll have a huge hangover, he has a hight alcohol tolerance, but he gets a fucking huge hangover as well.

---

Diana laughed at the memory and caressed Sirius' hair.

She kissed his forehead and left him, knowing that he'll ones again drink later.

---

Authors note:

Been re-watching Avengers, that's why the updates are either slow or shit, so yeah, and no updates for tomorrow, I still need to gather more ideas. :))

Harry Potter, and Marvel crossover soon, alongside A Marvel Fanfiction!

-WolfStar