CHAPTER 63 : "LOVES TOUGH"

It was already Halloween and Scorpius still couldn't believe that Harry and Draco are together, he was sitting at his bed when Draco came in with a new hickey on his neck.

"I see that you had fun with Harry" Scorpius said, and Draco rolled his eyes.

"Shut up" Draco said embarrassed and Scorpius laughed at him.

"I see you still got Detention with Umbridge" Draco said as he saw Scorpius' left hand.

"Yeah", He said softly.

"Don't worry Five, you'll get away from the bitch I promise" Draco said with a smile.

"I'll just go to Arch, we need to meet Athena", Scorpius said and Draco nodded at him.

Scorpius went up to the stairs and started to make his way to the Gryffindor tower.

"Ah, A Slytherin If you're waiting for your brother, then wait a little longer" The fat Lady said, for the first time the fat lady finally got it.

"Can't believe you actually told us apart" Scorpius said as he ran a hand thru his hair, and a husky chuckle left his mouth.

"Ah certainly your brother's Hair is longer, and it's brown" The fat lady said, Scorpius waited for a minute then Archer emerged from the portrait.

"Let's go" Archer said as he held the Marauders Map.

"You think Uncle Rem, and Athena can get back together?" Scorpius asked as Archer put an arm at his shoulders.

"I know they'll be back together, well we know that Uncle Remus and Tonks have been hooking up, and I think there's a slight chance that they'll be back together" Archer said.

"Hide" Archer said as he took Scorpius to a corner.

"Good" Archer said as he saw from the map that Filch went the other way, they started to walk more until they reached the Astronomy tower.

They knocked on the door, and heard a faint "Wait a minute" the two knew very well that she isn't having the best day, or even the best months.

"Hi" Athena said as she opened the door and looked at the two.

"Come in", She said and the two came in.

"Mischief managed" Archer said as he closed the map, and kept it inside his pocket.

"So what's the scoop boys?" She asked as cheerful as possible, but the two knows she's not alright.

"What's your scoop" Scorpius said as he sat at one of the desks.

"M-My scoop?" She asked pointing at herself.

"Is there another one?" Scorpius said with a scoff.

"Inner Slytherin showing" Archer said glaring at Scorpius and he gave him an innocent smile.

"Yes Thena your scoop, what's been happening to you?" Archer said as sat at the front row.

"I-I don't really know these past few months have been a blur" Athena said as she looked down the twins looked at eachother and heard a knock from the door.

"Let me open that" Athena said as she rushed thru the door.

"Si-Sirius?" Athena asked as she looked at the black dog in front of her the dog barked and went inside, followed by Diana.

"Ann?" She said and Diana smiled.

"Mum, Dad" The twins said with a smile.

"Now tell us what happened we've been trying to reach you, but you wouldn't let us" Sirius said as he transformed back.

"Well let's just say I found the spell lifted the incantation, but I think he doesn't really love me ones I lifted it I went to the lake the hell broke loose" Athena said, and Sirius and Diana gave eachother a glance.

"Did you try talking to Remus?" Sirius asked.

"No" She said and looked down, Diana looked at the twins with a stern look and coughed.

Scorpius got the message and gestured for Archer to leave them, so they can talk.

When the twins were gone Athena finally broke down in front of the two

"I don't- It's my fault- he was happy" Athena sobbed and Sirius started to comfort her, and Diana rushed to her as well.

"Shh, It's fine don't cry please" Diana said.

"What did he say?" Sirius asked, as he comforted Athena as well.

"I can't really tell you, I'm still- I'm-" She broke down again and Diana knew what to do.

"I'll ask Dumbledore if you can have a break you need it" Diana said and Athena smiled weakly.

"Stay with her", Diana said as she went to the Headmasters office.

"So What happened at the lake?" Sirius asked as Diana left, He knows Athena would tell him.

"In the lake I thought- I thought he was going- going to apologize, b-but I was wrong" Athena said, and Sirius hugged her.

"The Headmaster said yes" Diana said as she went inside again.

"You can stay at Grimmuald place" Sirius offered and Athena shooked her head.

"No, I'll stay at my flat, he- he'll be there" Athena said, and The two nodded.

"We'll see you in a couple of weeks?" Sirius said unsure.

"You'll see me at Christmas" Athena said, and the two nodded.

"And by the way, it's good to know that you're back together" Athena said, and the two smiled at the girl who went to her chambers.

"We'll leave" Sirius said and the two of them went out of the office, of course Sirius turning to Padfoot.

They went to the one eyed witches passage and went to the cellar to HoneyDukes, and apparated away.

"Love's tough", Sirius said as they were at his room, Sirius layed down and pulled Diana with him.

"You tell me" Diana said as she pecked Sirius' lips.

"We went through a lot, because of your what if's" Sirius said with a knowing look, and Diana chuckled.

"Sleep you'll need it" Diana said, and Sirius gave her a playful smirk.

"We both need it" Sirius said, and hugged the girl in her arms.

"Goodnight Darling" Sirius whispered.

"Goodnight Love" She said, and the two of them slept without changing.

---

:))